House Hunting

He refused to sign the divorce papers. So, we are going to have to go to court now. All he had to do was sign the papers and now we are going to go through a long and difficult battle. Sigh. I really needed to find an apartment. I realized that maybe I should start from small to big. First, I looked at two bedroom apartments. They weren't as big as I wanted and you didn't have much privacy. I wanted a big house and a spacious backyard for pup. I stopped looking at apartments. I looked for a big four bedroom houses with acres of land and a lot a privacy. I was driving down a secluded road when I saw the house. It was a big brick house with over four acres of land. Nobody lived for miles around it and it had a pool. It was Victorian style and looked like it belonged in the 1800s. The best part about it was the For Sale sign in front of it. I parked my car and walked up to the fenced in front yard and got the real estate agent's phone number. I called her and got an appointment to meet her tomorrow and to see the inside of the house.

The house was as beautiful in the inside. The kitchen was my favorite part. It had granite countertops and a dishwasher. The house was perfect for my little pup and I eagerly signed the check for 400,000 dollars for the house. I went furniture shopping then and bought out everything new. I couldn't wait to move in. The only thing was I had to go to Luke's house to get the rest of my stuff. I wonder how's that going to go?