Going Shopping and Lunch With Luke

Today, I was taking Andy shopping for her room. I had ordered a bunch of customized  things for her room. We walked into the mall. Jacob was is his stroller and Andy was holding my hand. It was this cute store and we picked out this pretty sparkly Spongebob cling. I was going to paint her room this yellow and pink. With sparkles. I ordered a bunch of stuff online. I couldn't wait until it got here. I stopped at this jewelry place and got her a necklace with her name on it. It was silver with emeralds in it. It was so pretty. I got a text from Luke asking where did I want to meet him at. I told him at this cute kid friendly restaurant. I got some very cute dresses and clothes for Andy. I loved shopping. I even found some cute outfits for Jacob. I went to the restaurant and Luke was already there. He held Jacob or Jakey as I liked to call him. I got the chicken nugget kids meal for Andy. I ordered the fried chicken and mashed potatoes for me and Jakey. I sat him on my lap and spoon fed him the potatoes. He smacked his lips happily and smiled. Andy was munching quietly on her food.

"So you wanted to talk?"

"You look beautiful today."

I roll my eyes and put Jacob on my shoulder to burp him.

"So is there something you wanted to tell me?"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I didn't cheat on you one time, it was multiple times."

I just stare at him. I kept my face blank and waited for him to continue.

"And she might be pregnant by me."

I glare at him.

"You didn't have the decency to wrap it up?"

I wanted to laugh at the look on his face. Silly Luke you should've known she would tell everyone.

"I'm sorry."

I put Jacob down and wiped Andy's mouth.

"Luke I already knew this."

"What? How?"

"Let's just say someone is still very loyal to their Luna."

He nodded and looked at Jacob and Andy.

"Well we have to go. I'll bring Jacob to see you later."

"And Andy?"

"Yes and Andy."

He kisses Jacob and Andy and bids us goodbye. I wave and left and went him. We all cuddled up and went to sleep. Life was good.