The Wedding Part 2

Lucy's POV

Murphy and I arrived at the church in the limo. Yes, a limo. Everyone was there. My pack and different ones. They wanted to get to know us since we would be allies. Besides, I'm Queen Luna and who wouldn't want to meet the queen? I went to the bathroom and changed. I changed into a deep purple dress with straps and grey heels. I put my hair into a ponytail and fixed my makeup. I spun around and decided that it was perfect. Murphy was standing outside waiting for me. We grabbed hands and ran into the ballroom where everyone was waiting for us.

"Here's the bride and the groom!  Mr. and Mrs. Murphy Michaels."

The crowd cheered. Most of the werewolves bowed but our family didn't. I grinned at them and grabbed Jacob. Murphy had Andy.

"The royal family!"

Murphy, Andy, and I waved our hands at the people in our kingdom. Jacob just sat there. I could hear the chants of Luna being yelled around the room. Abigail was taking pictures and yelling too.

The food was soon served and everything was delicious. We had a lot of food. We had to have a lot of food. Over 2,000 people came to my wedding. Everyone wanted to see their new King and Queen. We had macaroni and cheese, chicken, steak, mashed potatoes, salads, everything we could think of. After all the food was gone, everyone got up and danced. We danced the night away. Even the children. It was around 12 am when I saw Abigail sit down. I didn't think nothing of it until I saw her flinch in pain. Then, she screamed. It was a horrible scream one full of pain. I rushed over to her to see what was wrong.

She was having contractions. They were two minutes apart and I realized it was time. Allen stood over her worriedly and held her hand. We ran with Abigail to the infirmary. The doctor wasn't there. We had to deliver the babies.

Allen placed Abigail on the table. She was screaming loudly and hitting Allen. She was telling him off quite badly.

"It's all your fault! If you hadn't of had that second glass of wine, we wouldn't be here!"

I open her legs and take a quick peek. She was crowning. It's time.

"Alright, Abigail I'm going to need you to push when I tell you to."

She nodded and I took position.

"Okay! Push!"

Two hours and thirty minutes later the triplets were born. She had two boys and a girl. The boys were older than the girl. She named them Allen Jr., Alexander, and Alexis Lucy. I was the children's honorary aunt. AJ was the littlest. I held my nephews and nieces and I felt great I loved my life. As I was sitting there I felt a wave of sickness run over me. I hadn't felt that since I was pregnant with Jacob.

Uh oh.

Author's Note

That was the last of My Cheating Mate. And here's the sneak peek to the sequel.

Lucy's POV

Being pregnant is hard. You gain extra weight, be sick constantly, and you crave weird things. My life as Queen hasn't stopped either. Murphy and I were visiting the different packs around America. It was torture for me because we were visiting the packs in the desert. Morning sickness and the hot doesn't mix well. Everyone loves me and try to accommodate my needs. The children didn't understand though and they always tried to play. Their parent would always try to run them away but I would stop them. I love the kids they made me feel better. Murphy and I were walking through a garden when I heard a loud growl erupt from behind us. A large pack of rogues were about to attack us. Their fur was dirty and they really stink. Their eyes were blood red from all the killing they had been doing. Then, their leader lunged at us. The last thing I remember is hearing Murphy's growl.

There it is! So be looking for My Cheating Mate II: My New Life it should be posted soon so keep an eye out! Oh and you guys check out my new story Raped And Pregnant By A Demon I would love for you guys to tell me if I should finish it or not. Thanks! I love you all! Smooches!