Why Am I In So Much Pain?

I was in a lot of pain. Not a dull pain, but those very intense ones. I groan and try roll over when I feel a lump. I try to turn over when I notice I'm hooked up to an IV. What the hell happened? I look for the lump again. My hand pats everything looking for it. It comes in contact with something so soft and curly. I hear a murmur and feel a little movement. It's Jacob. I jerk the IV out of my arm and pick up my baby. I wonder where Andy is? I look around and notice that I'm at the pack infirmary. I sharp pain went through my back and I wondered what it was. I pull up my shirt and see three long bandages. I turn away immediately. I already knew what they were. Flashes of what really happened went through my mind. The girl that was pregnant by Luke approaching me. Abigail smacking her. Me telling Luke I was dating someone. Luke turning as he clawed at me. Damn. Why does he always harm me? Where was the doctor? I pat Jacob and try to get up again. Why am I in so much pain? This should've healed by now. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I put Jacob in my arms and walked upstairs. The infirmary was in the basement. I hear little feet running towards me.

"Mommy!"

Andy jumps in my arms. I wince because of the pain in my back, but I hide it from her.

"Hey baby how are you?"

"I'm great silly. How's your boo boo?"

"I'm fine honey."

She laughed and jumped out of my arms. Andy pulled Abigail out of the room to do some arts and crafts. I feel Jacob squirming in my arms. I look down and it's not my Jacob I see but a baby wolf.

"Aww Jakey you turned!!!"

Only alphas changed at young ages. Luke turned when he was two months and I turned when I was one month. Jacob is the same age as his mommy when he turned. He's such a mommy's boy. I, being an alpha female myself, couldn't help but be proud.

I was walking past Luke's office and I heard him talking to that whore. Yuck.

"I don't want Lucy anymore babe. I'm all about you."

"Well obviously you can't be, because she's still Luna of the pack and you still claim her as your mate."

"I'll reject her today in front of everyone."

"Good. And I don't want you around those bastards anymore. They bring down the packs good name."

I stop in my tracks. Oh hell no! Did she just call my children bastards? I listen for Luke's reply.

"I don't want anything to do with those children and I doubt Jacob is my child."

Pregnant or not, I'm about to whop her ass. I sit wolf Jacob down and open the door. They both looked shocked to see me. I step right in the bitch's face. She didn't say or do anything. I lift my fist up and hit her right across the face. Her body swings back and she fell on a bookcase. I turn around and grab Luke. I feel my claws come out and I scratch them across his face. Blood went flying everywhere. How could I have been in love with this monster? I pick up Jacob who has turned back into human form and call for the pack. I told them everything and I told them the truth. I walk out of that house with both of my kids. I will never go back. That night when I was settling in for bed there was a knock at the door. I go downstairs and opened it. It was the pack. They had left Jacob and the whore who's name I never learned. They wanted me to start my own pack. And for once I though maybe just maybe, I might be able to bring two werewolf packs together.