Telling Luke

I was going to tell Luke that I was dating someone else. It was probably going to be hell on earth. Literally. He was going to fuss and complain and be a big baby. I picked up Jacob and grabbed Andy's hand. I walked into Luke's house and was stopped when a whore appeared in front of me. I hear gasps from the pack when they noticed she was here. I hand Jacob over to my friend Abigail and she took Andy, too. Why was this whore here?

"Umm what are you doing here?"

"This is my house now and I'm the new Luna of the pack."

"Oh hell no!"

I look over at Abigail. I was surprised by Abigail's outburst. She was usually shy and reserved. I laughed at that.

"Where's Luke?"

"None of your business."

I rolled my eyes and stared at her.

"Look, I'm in a bad mood and if you don't move I'll make you regret it."

I thought once white guys had a black girl they didn't go back to white ones? Oh well.

"No I'm not moving."

Abigail smacked her. Like actually smacked her. I grinned at her. Luke suddenly comes rushing down.

"What's going on?"

"Well your new mate was being disrespectful and I smacked her."

I didn't like people fighting my battles, but seeing Abigail act like that was funny. Luke's eyebrow raised.

"New mate? What are you talking about?"

"Well she said she was the new Luna of the pack."

Luke shook his head.

"She's lying obviously. Do you not realize how many people would kill me if I did that?"

I laugh and nod my head.

"I know."

I grab Jacob from Abigail and hand him to Luke.

"Thanks. So we need to talk?"

"Yeah we need to."

We go upstairs to his office.

"So what do we need to talk about?"

"Well, Luke I'm seeing someone."

He stops and stared at me. His eyes widen and he freezes.

"What are you thinking?"

"Um I really wasn't thinking anything."

"I'm your mate!"

"I know that."

He charged at me and lunged. I didn't have time to think. Then, everything went black.