Getting Lost

I had some more shopping to do. I went to the other mall in the state beside us. Jacob was in the car sitting in his car seat with Andy feeding him. I grinned at them and turned back to the road. I had turned to get on the exit to get home when u noticed it was a large Detour sign in front of it. I growl in annoyance and signal back over. I found another exit and turned on it. I had been driving for a while and was looking for someone to ask for directions. I saw this guy getting in a car and I pulled up beside.

"Hi. Umm could you give me directions back to Reidsville?"

"Sure I'm actually heading that way. Follow me."

I thanked him graciously and followed him. We pulled up into the driveway of this huge house. It almost looked like a pack house. I laughed at the thought and breathed in the fresh air. The smell of wolves filled my nose. I panic instantly. I try to calm myself as the guy came back out.

"Here's the rogue I was telling you about."

"I'm not a rogue I swear! I was lost and trying to get home. Please I have two kids and I will never come back!"

The alpha, I assumed, stared at me. His crystal blue eyes were very pretty and stood out because of his jet black hair. My heart started to flutter and I had butterflies in my stomach. I hadn't felt this feeling in a long time. I hear Jacob's cry and I run to my car. He looked at me his huge blue gray eyes filled with tears. I pick him up and hold Andy's hand.

"You should stay for dinner."

I glance up at him in confusion.

"But I'm from another pack."

"So?"

He questioned so smoothly his voice sounded like chocolate.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Alpha Murphy Michaels."

"I'm Lucy Mason."

"Alpha Luke's wife?"

"Ex wife."

He grins at me. I smile back. Maybe I needed another alpha to make me feel better. I except the dinner offer and get to meet the rest of his pack. They are awesome I wondered why our packs didn't like each other. Murphy was amazing and too cute. He got along with Jakey and Andy greatly. He even walked me to my car.

"Can I see you again?"

"Um I don't know I'm a single mom and I'm with another pack."

He grabbed my arm and held my hand.

"Please."

I nodded my head and gave him my number. My feelings with Murphy wasn't as strong as my feelings with Luke. Maybe I should try something different.