↯chapter twenty-three: SCARS↯

*Trigger Warning: Mention of scars/blood*

〘 chapter xxiii: SCARS〙

"Come to my room tonight

"Come to my room tonight." Draco said as Harry pushed him up against a wall, kissing down Draco's neck and trying to decide where to leave a large purple bruise. 

"Don't I always?" Harry murmured against Draco's skin. How was he always so warm? It was early December. Draco's skin should have been just as icy as Harry's but it wasn't. 

"Yes but I want you to come in my room tonight." Harry paused. Draco's hands were in his hair and he was breathing hard. When Harry looked up at Draco, he was flushed with embarrassment.

"Was that a pun?"

"Oh shut up." Draco said, rolling his eyes. "Is that a yes?" 

"It's a fuck yes, Draco." Harry said, kissing him. Draco smiled broadly. 

"Good." He said. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Harry had been standing outside Draco's bedroom door for close to five minutes now. He kept raising his hand under his cloak to knock on the door but then, ultimately, would pull his hand back and bite his lip, trying to work up the courage to knock by shaking out his shoulders and hyping himself up in his head. 

He knew exactly what Draco had meant early that day when he told Harry to come to his room tonight and while he was excited, he was also very, very nervous. He and Draco had barely done more than make out. Sometimes Draco was a bit handsy but other than that... Not much else happened other than that time when Harry sat on top of Draco. He could still barely believe he had been bold enough to do that but it just... It felt right. It felt like something he wanted to do. So why the fuck couldn't he knock on Draco's door.

Before Harry could raise his hand in an attempt to knock, the door opened and there stood a slightly agitated Draco. "Oh stop it and just come in side." Draco said. Harry's eyebrows shot up in surprise and he slowly pushed back his hood.