↯chapter twenty-two: I LOVE YOU↯

〘 chapter xxii: I LOVE YOU〙

Draco climbed the stairs two at a time, a million and a half things on his mind like how was he supposed to look at Harry without feeling the urge to

Draco climbed the stairs two at a time, a million and a half things on his mind like how was he supposed to look at Harry without feeling the urge to... I mean could he really just.... What would Harry even think about... God he felt so stupid. All of this was so stupid. It's not like they could ever be together in some shape or form. His parents would definitely not a approve and if Harry's parents were alive... They'd probably curse Draco into the next century and be done with it. But Draco didn't really care. I mean, he kind of did but at the same time...

"Malfoy." A voice said with a half laugh. Draco looked behind him, startled. There, three steps above him was Harry Potter, grinning like a fool. His green eyes were fucking sparkling. Draco swallowed hard. "You walked right past me."

"It's what someone usually does when they're trying to get somewhere." Draco said, trying to play this off. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed Harry. He always notice's Harry.

"Okay." Harry said, walking down the two steps, leaving just enough room between them. "But it's me." Draco just stared up at Harry and his stupid grin.

"You're no different than everyone else." Harry laughed.

"Yeah, sure." He said, rolling his eyes. "Hi." Harry said, his hands itching to touch Draco in some fashion. Draco's own hands were clenched into fists to prevent him from pushing Harry's hair out of his face. God he really wanted to run his fingers through it.

"Hello." Draco said. Harry smiled.

"What were you thinking about?" Harry asked.

"You." Draco said, wishing he had hesitated slightly. Harry chuckled.

"What about me?" He asked, sliding his hand down the railing to touch Draco's arm lightly. Draco put his hand on the railing, over Harry's and watched him smile. Draco shrugged.

"Just... Things." Draco said vaguely.

"Ah, yes, things." Harry said. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Shut up."