↯chapter fifteen: A FIRST DATE↯

〘 chapter xv: A FIRST DATE〙

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

〘 chapter xv: A FIRST DATE〙

Harry was running his hands through his hair nervously and pacing just on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest when Draco walked up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Harry was running his hands through his hair nervously and pacing just on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest when Draco walked up. Harry had been so consumed with his own thoughts that he didn't even notice Draco until the smell of his cologne wafted over towards him in the small breeze. Harry looked up to find Draco striding towards him with a backpack on his back that Harry had never seen before. He was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and dark jeans. His cheeks were red from the wind and cold. Harry found himself surging forward to meet him. "Hi." Harry said breathlessly.

"Sorry I'm late. Carter was giving me hell about stealing food." Harry cocked his head, unsure who Carter was. "Jeremy Carter? The Hufflepuff Prefect?" How did Draco know more of the students at Hogwarts than Harry did?

"Oh... I don't really know who the Prefects are this year." Harry said with a small frown. Draco shrugged.

"Doesn't really matter." Draco said. "You ready to go find a nice place to get killed at?" Draco asked. Harry nodded.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." He leaned in to kiss Draco but he put his hand on his shoulder and stopped him from coming closer. Harry paused.

"Not here." Draco said in a hard voice. Harry's shoulder's fell a little. "Someone will see." Harry wanted to say, Who cares? But clearly, Draco cared. Harry trailed after Draco, the two boys walking in silence for quite some time. Harry grimaced, feeling like he had soured the whole day before it had even started. Draco huffed and stopped and Harry nearly ran into him. "Will you stop pouting and hold my hand Potter." Draco said, glancing back at the dark haired boy over his shoulder.

"W-what?" Harry said. Draco always thought Harry looked kind of cute with that stupid confused look he always wears. Draco held his hand out to Harry. Harry took it and stepped a little closer to Draco, squeezing his hand lightly.

"That's better." Draco said before they continued walking together. Harry blushed slightly, staring at their feet. "Where do your friends think you are?"

"Umm.. I told them I was going to be with you." Draco stiffened slightly but they kept walking. "Well, I told them I'd be with the person I've been... Sneaking around with." Harry said with a shrug. "What about you? Where do Pansy and Blaise think you are?"

Love Thy Enemy// Drarryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें