↯chapter eighteen: INVISIBLE↯

〘 chapter xviii: INVISIBLE〙

Had they really been together for over a month? It didn't seem real sometimes, at least not to Draco

Had they really been together for over a month? It didn't seem real sometimes, at least not to Draco. Sometimes he expected to wake up from some crazily long dream and be completely devastated if Harry treated him with cold, unwavering indifference. Harry was good at that. And Draco wasn't entirely sure if he could say that they were "together" if their relationship consisted mostly of them sneaking around at odd hours of the night and day. It was especially hard for Draco to consider that they were "together" because they had barely been friends for three months. Harry couldn't just decide to like Draco now after years of them hating each other. It was just... It didn't sound right at all. 

"What are you worrin' about now?" Harry asked from across the table. Draco looked up from his still blank parchment paper.

"I'm not worrying about anything." Draco said.

"Really? Then why are you wearing your signature worried expression." Draco frowned at him. Harry hadn't even looked up. 

"How do you know what..."

"We've known each other for years Draco. I can tell how you're feeling from a mile away probably." Harry said, finally looking up and adjusting his glasses. Draco scowled a little. "Just tell me what's wrong." Harry said. 

"Nothings wrong." Draco insisted. "But you know it's been a month since..."

"I kissed you, yes. What of it?" Draco swallowed hard, glancing around the library and wondering if someone was hiding behind shelves watching them or had casted a hearing spell to snoop on them. 

"And nothing. That's all I was thinking about." Harry looked up at Draco over the rim of his glasses. 

"Did you want to do something? Celebrate?" Draco's cheeks tinged pink.

"No." He said pretty forcefully. Harry grinned.

"We can." He said with a grin. 

"Well I don't want to." Draco insisted. Harry smirked.

"Liar." Draco huffed.

"Fine, Potter. Come to my room tonight." Harry looked at Draco with evident surprise and Draco rolled his eyes. "Now look who is..."