↯EPILOGUE: happily ever after↯

〘 EPILOGUE: happily ever after 〙

Several Months Later

"What are you reading babe?" Harry asked. Draco's heart fluttered in his chest as he looked past his blonde hair at his stupidly good looking boyfriend. 

"None of your business."

"Most things you do are my business since, you know, we live together." Draco smiled broadly. For the past month, Harry had been unable to stop bringing up the fact that the two of them lived together. He was always slipping this fact into every conversation they had together and every conversation with their friends. It drove everyone but Draco absolutely nuts. Hearing Harry say that they live together comforted Draco. It was something he had always fantasized about, a plain, boring, domestic relationship with Harry Potter.

What more could anyone want?

"Shut up." Harry held out the cup of tea to Draco who closed his book and took it with a smile.

"Can't." Harry said. "I just wanted to know what gave you that cute concentrated look on your face." Draco tried not to blush. Even though they had been together for quite some time now, Harry could still make Draco blush harder than anyone he had ever known. How was that possible? Usually, nothing embarrassed Draco. 

"Why? Do I only look cute when I'm concentrating or something?"

"No I think you look pretty cute when you orgasm too." Draco shoved Harry's shoulder as the dark haired boy laughed, his tea sloshing out of the cup a little. "Hey, this rug is nice Draco."

"Oh shut up. I think I liked it better when you were prudish."

"Liar." 

"Shut up." Draco was blushing red all the way to his ears as he drank his tea. Harry kissed his cheek and Draco flipped him off. Harry just grinned, setting his cup down before heading to the kitchen to get a towel and clean up the spilled tea. Draco tried not to admire Harry's ass in his jeans but it was kind of hard. 

"'Mione wants us over this weekend by the way."

"Us, us?" Draco asked with a sigh. 

"Yes, us." Harry said, half rolling his eyes. "You know, they do like you now right?" Draco frowned and went back to his book.