↯chapter twenty-five: PANSY'S INTERVENTION↯

〘 chapter xxv: PANSY'S INTERVENTION〙

Pansy was standing in front of Harry, smirking as if she knew something

Pansy was standing in front of Harry, smirking as if she knew something. "Can I do something for you Parkinson?" 

"Yeah, you can actually." Pansy said with an air of snark. "You need to apologize to Draco and shag him if necessary if he refuses to accept it." Harry's jaw dropped wide open as his brain tried to restart itself. What did she just say? Harry knew he had told Hermione and Ron  but... Nobody else should know about his relationship with Draco unless... Draco had told Pansy himself. Draco never said he had done that though. Then again... When was the last time Harry had talked to Draco? "Do I need to repeat myself? Pansy asked.

"Pansy, what the absolute fuck?" Harry whispered. Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Oh please. I'm Draco's best friend. You think I haven't noticed how happy he is?" 

"Draco's happiness is no concern of mine." Harry said. And it was the truth. Draco's happiness wasn't something he tried to think about anymore. Harry could see that he was unhappy. Hell, the happiest he had seen him in days was when he had first opened his eyes in the Forbidden Forest and Draco was leaning over him, trying to use warming spells on him. Pansy laughed.

"Yes it is. You're in a sour mood, he's in a sour mood. He's happy, you're happy. Honestly, if you two aren't fucking behind everyone's backs then I think..."

"Pansy! Bloody hell!" Harry exclaimed.

"What? It's true isn't it." Pansy said looking at Harry with part innocence, part know-it-all attitude. 

"I... I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Harry said, starting to walk away from her. Pansy followed though.

"Oh but you do. Like I said, Draco's my best friend and..." Harry grabbed Pansy's hand and dragged her down a different, empty hallway and she yelped as Harry pulled her into a deserted classroom. "Don't get any funny ideas Potter! You're not going to convince me you're not shagging Draco if you try to kiss me."

"I... What!" Harry shouted. "You're just being loud! I don't want people to hear." 

"If none of it's true why does it matter to you if I'm being loud?" Pansy demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.