one | his angel

• H I S A N G E L•
___________________________

"tall boys with cute laughs , deep voices
and messy hair."
___________________________

"___________________________

| 1 |

chaeyoung's

The view in front of me was enough to entertain me, this early in the morning , with the sun rising.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and heaved a deep sigh with a huge grin crafted on my face. I'm sure anyone can see the happiness all over my face.

I am having a break for two weeks since they're going to renovate the hospital and during those breaks mom decided that we  all go to busan for a family trip so here I am , at the balcony of a hotel room , basically stuck.

but still it's fun and peaceful since there's no interruptions or disturbance of alice or mom.

In that moment, with me being too distracted by the view, I didn't realise that someone is staring at me from the other side of the balcony.

I started to feel uncomfortable with the stare he or she had given to me , so I decided to look at that person.

It was a beautiful man,the wind blowing his soft black hair which made him look like a literal god ,his palm was under his chin as he continued to stare at me,his arms showed the amount of workouts he does with his plain white shirt hugging his arms perfectly.

My eyes widened when he send me a smile that somehow looks so devilish that kinda made me scared, scared that I might fall into those deep brown eyes.

that stare had just increased my heart rate , how can I survive with his next move ?

my cheeks reddened slightly at his cute yet devilish smile.

"chaeng!" thank god, Alice. This is the time
where she's useful to me.

he looked at me before mouthing a "goodbye" as he walked to his room .

oh lord, save me from all of this temptation
that you gave me.

"chaeng,i've been knocking for like ten goddamn times , why the hell can't you just walk with your damn long legs, make it useful at least and open the door with your freaking hands,isn't that ea-"

"done.i opened it , so what you want?"i asked boredly, having no interest of giving a shit.

"mom's taking us for lunch, so ya comin' bitch? " she asked , her tone makes it obvious that she came here by force not willingly.

"hell yea,food is my top priority and you know damn good about that." I responded.

she rolled her eyes at my response and walked away after saying "we'll be waiting for you at the restaurant, downstairs. Bye lil
sis."

I made up my mind and just wore a plain light purple crop top with a high waisted jean which apparently hugged my waist perfectly , and a simple necklace to end the look .

"that'll be good." I muttered to myself , as I opened the door of the hotel room, not forgetting to bring along my phone and purse.

I entered the lift,just to meet the same guy that I saw at the balcony, it's just that he was wearing a black sweater, a black jogger and a black bucket hat.

he looked hot with the earings he wore which make him literally looks like one of the e-boys.

"hi."he said,with a wide grin.

"h-hey." shit, I stuttered.

he chuckled softly, and that sounded like honey in my ears .

"you're cute."he said ,which caught me off guard and it seemed like faith is playing with me . Thee lift opened with lots of human entering , that pushed me closer to him.

my back is now facing his well built chest,
and I almost fell when one of the humans bumped into me but I didn't when he balanced me with his palms securely on my waist,
holding me tightly.

oh god.

I guess this is how our first meeting is going to be.

"relax,I won't hurt you.stop shaking."he whispered with his raspy voice.

"okay."I whispered back shortly.

the lift opened as we arrived at the ground floor which is where the restaurant is located at.

he quickly removed his hands away from my waist, when the people when out .

"urm,thank you for helping me, just now."I said avoiding eyes, not wanting any eye contact between us.

"it's fine,I love it."he replied with a smirk that made my eyes widen in surprise at his remarks.

"I guess I'll go now,thanks once again,bye."I said plainly,before quickly walking in a fast pace towards the restaurant not before hearing his chuckles.

it has been just a few hours of meeting him,and I felt like knowing more of him and missing that warm sensation from his palms when he holds my waist.

I wanted to know him.

[ to be continued ]

_________________________

say my name boy

__________________________

01√

✧*。| H I S A N G E L |  ✧*。

< SONG ON CUE >

•outta my head•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
° edited by {pssrby_miracle} °
~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
do follow and read her books!