nineteen | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •
______________________

" in the city of angels "
______________________

19

author's

jeongguk smile widely with his hand grabbing unto chaeyoung while they run. he knew that chaeyoung is totally going to scold him but he didn't care as long as he spend his time with her.

chaeyoung on the other side looks quite flustered by the sudden running and being dragged all of the sudden. she thought that jeongguk might happen to kidnap her or something.

"jeongguk stop it! " she yells, pulling her hands from his harshly, which quickly stop him from running. he paints heavily but still kept on a smile.

"are you crazy? " right now, the both of them were at a park nearby, the cafe is just few metres away.

"i have work, jeongguk. don't you have any work to do?  why are you meeting me all of the sudden? " chaeyoung bombarded him with questions but all he sees in front of him is a beautiful creature talking to him. he loves her presence with him. he brings her away from the cafe because he didn't want anyone to interrupt their moment again.

she kept on asking him questions that it comes to the point that it irritates him so he did the only right thing to shut her. he gave her a peck on her lips and like magic, she stopped talking with her eyes widening . her cheeks dust pink.

"you're asking too much question, don't you think so? " jeongguk grins, brushing his hair with his hand. chaeyoung looks awestruck by his looks and she's pretty sure that anyone that passes them will really think that she's whipped but that's not it. she's not going to let him in her , easily. she wanted to know why is he doing all of this.

"quit it , jeongguk. what are you even doing?  didn't you get it yet?  we're over,  alright. don't you remember what you did to me? i don't fucking care if you're not married but I fucking care about what you did to me! " those words that comes out from her lips, hits him hardly on his chest.
it really pains him when she said that they're over and it pains her too.

she didn't want to say it but she had too. she really need an explanation and she's not okay with him making her feel like they're still together. she's not okay at all. she's at the verge of crying because it's too confusing and she also knew that she's falling for him once again.

"this is not what i wanted. " he manage to utter.

"not what you want? are you kidding me,  jeon. am i a part of your game again? stop all of it, " chaeyoung cries. at that moment,
he can actually feel the pain in his chest from seeing chaeyoung crying in front of him and hearing what she says.

the girl in front of him who laughs a lot and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl that may cries herself to sleep everynight because of him. she was crying badly, her tears roll down her cheeks and sometimes memories can even slip down her cheeks along with her tears. the memories of them together.

"i did play with you but I fall for you, park chaeyoung. i didn't mean to do what i did on that day. if i knew this would happen, i would never even talk to you even if i knew that you're my first love because i knew it will hurt you so much but i fucking didn't ,’’
he pause , grabbing her shoulder with her still crying. he hates it that he's the reason why she's crying.

"i was force to marry chaewon. like what i promised you, i never agreed on it. i will never will because i knew i love you too much that I couldn't afford  to loose you. they threaten me that they will accuse your parents on plagiarism , i didn't want that to happen since i saw how much you love your parents. so please, don't be mad at me anymore after I've explained and I'm sorry."

she whimper slightly. she realise that what jimin was implying is what actually is had happens. now that he gave her an explanation , she couldn't help but to feel like the bad one. she could've just stay and listen to him but then she also realise even if the whole marriage thing don't even happen,  he's just playing with her, he only loves her because she's her first love. what if she's not his first love.

" you're too late, jeongguk. i don't love you anymore. i hate you. " she lied. she never stop loving him nor hate him but she know that he's not truly in love with her.

jeongguk stop moving. his whole world stops when she said those three words. those words that he's afraid to hear coming out from her. she didn't love him anymore.
he blames no one other than himself. this is all his fault. his grip on her shoulder, loosen. his hands falls on his side. he felt pain. his body aching especially his heart.

he looses his angel. who would ever expected the devil will have a weakness furthermore will feel pain. all of this was for his angel. he did a mistake but he didn't regret it, he knew she'll be happy without him.  she'll look for someone new and maybe he will witness all of that and live in pain. he wanted to have their memories back. he wanted them to be together again but all of that vanish quickly. he looses her and that's a game over for him.

chaeyoung is suprise when she saw the tears on jeongguk cheeks. he looks as hurt as her. she felt guilty to hurt him but he hurt her and she's only giving him a taste of his own medicine. she knew that she still loves him but she had to.

"goodbye, jeongguk." she says turning her back on him, silently crying. she heard him crying at her back, so hard that he chokes.
it pains her and she started to cry more.

that day they parted their ways, heartbroken with three word coming out from her lips that kills every part of him even his soul.

[ to be continued ]

• H I S A N G E L •

19√

<SONG ON QUE>
Idontwanttobeyouanymore

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
not edited
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

a sad one for all of you, but also a gift from me before I get totally busy for school and school sucks, I know random but okie.

also very thankful for the amount of votes and read and guess what this book gets #9 in rosekook and im so happy and grateful for y'all sweet readers! ♡