twenty-four | his angel

• H I S  A N G E L •
_______________________

" baby it's just me and you "
_______________________

" baby it's just me and you "_______________________

24

author's

the archway filled with wildflowers, vines and greenery which makes it looks like  a beautiful garden along with a lot of known people's wearing elegant dresses and tuxedos.

each of them answering of how they felt upon attending the huge wedding that has shook everyone. the unknown wife to join jeongguk, no one knows who she is.

some assuming that it's joy because they've been accuse being together several times. the church looks so beautiful, and have been decorated with beautiful flowers surrounding it.

the aisle were line with elegant flowers and vines that gave the church a cohesive look.
along the aisle there's also cluster small handmade arrangements of pastel colour
wildflowers with a bunch of candles of different sizes. to sum it all up, it looks like a heaven to any bride and groom and of course anyone would want a wedding like this is they're crazy rich.

and that's what the jeon's and the park's are madly rich. actors, idols and any rich person would attend their weddings and normal people's too, since that's what they decided but mainly it their relatives.

chaeyoung is seated on a white chair with her bridesmaids beside her, each of them laughing and smiling so brightly, so does the bride. she looks absolutely outstanding a literal goddess. an actual angel, jeongguk
would say.

she's wearing  an elegant crystal beaded ,
backless appliques lace cathedral train ruffle with the back of the  dress dragged on the floor despite of being long. her hairs style as a neat bun with some accessorise on it that looks good at her. not like she ever did not looks good but not to forget the beautiful long vail on her head.

she too has been constantly talk to her future husband over the phone and now that it's the moment she's going to meet him, the man whom she will spent her life with, she is so nervous. terribly nervous.

but on the other side of the groom. they're not even panicking once, might as well said that they're just chilling. jeongguk were having his 100 push up before the wedding with a taehyung staring at him like he's a weird ass kid.

" jeon jeongguk. you're going to get married and yet you're exercising? " the older male look at him with questions.

"stamina, man. you know it. " a simple answer comes out of jeongguk not really minding his hyung and continues on doing his push up since with his hyung's he's not ashame of anything.