sixteen | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •
______________________

" do you even miss me at all? "
______________________

" do you even miss me at all? "______________________

16

author's

as chaeyoung is currently helping her workers at her cafe , little did she know that faith would bring her back to him.

jeongguk , taehyung along with jin is on their way to her cafe without knowing that chaeyoung  is the owner of the cafe. also not after begging jeongguk to tagged along.

"what's the reason you're bringing me to this cafe? i have a lot of work to do,  you know that too hyung. " jeongguk said sternly, his head resting on his palm in annoyance.

"i knew that gguk, but taehyung right here keeps on bragging about how good the food there is and it's famous because of the food and the owner since a lot of people said that she's beautiful. " jin said with a suspicious face and so does taehyung.

"did I ask about the owner? no." jeongguk snapped , looking more piss than before, clearly not interested of the owner.

"jimin was the one recommending the cafe to both of us, so why don't we go? "

taehyung  said his eyes still on the road as he's the one who's driving the car and he heard jeongguk scoffed but he ignores it.

taehyung knew that he would be thankful for jin hyung and him since they've given this what the two call 'golden opportunity'.

they arrive at the cafe,  and jeongguk look at the beige colour cafe, it looks small yet elegant and at the above shows the name of the cafe.

rosa bianca.

jeongguk heaved a deep sigh before coming out of the car with his things following behind.

meanwhile  chaeyoung is in the cafe, helping one of her worker soobin. he's a great kid to chaeyoung, it's just that he could be really clumsy at time which her other worker mark likes to tease about it and even though she knows soobin didn't take it personally she felt bad for him.

"ms.rose I'm sorry for causing trouble once again. " soobin look down at the floor, fiddling with his fingers. currently, he mistakenly took the wrong order for a customer and now the customer is mad at it which resulting in chaeyoung coming out of the kitchen to sort it out.

"it's okay,  and I'm sorry for my worker mistake. I hope you could consider about this since everyone made a mistake."
chaeyoung spoke in english and smile politely  towards the customer who's already awestruck by her prettiness which soobin secretly rolls his eyes at it.

"no, problem ms roseanne." he says with his australian accent before returning back a smile before going out of the cafe.

"now, let's go back to work shall we? don't be sad that you made a mistake today, soobin-ah, it's okay. I'm not mad aren't i ? unless you wanted me too." chaeyoung gave him a creepy smile that literally scares him and he hurriedly went back to work. he knew that chaeyoung rarely gets mad and if she does that's mean the world is ending because she ever get mad once.

chaeyoung chuckle and she was about to
go back to the kitchen but then she bumps into someone. her head crash into a hard chest as she let's out an "owie! ". the cologne of the certain person made her stop on her track. it is too familiar and she's too afraid too look at who he was.

"shit , " the person exclaimed and she knew that voice very well. she looks up just to meet that same eyes that she fell for before. his face never change. he's still good looking as ever. his dark black hair, highlighted with red colours. he looks as surprise as me but i decided to keep myself together. let's act like we don't know each other like what you did to me that day.

"I'm sorry,mister" chaeyoung said , giving him her sweetest smile and he looks stunned by it before she bows at him with a smirk plastered on her face.

jeongguk was still shock and her hyungs was looking at him with a sly grin on their faces. she looks more beautiful. her hair is longer than before and he loves it. he wish he could just hug her tightly but he knew he couldnt.

"this is our special rhubarb mouse as you can see it's shape as a heart shape and you're the first customer to order it. " chaeyoung sends them their order putting the plate in front of them.

"it is cute right, i made them. " chaeyoung said and Jin gave her a smile.

"it's nice, chaeyoung. thank you for the great food. " taehyung said while jeongguk just stare at her intensely.

"ah it's a pleasure for me. now, what about your friend here, he doesn't seems to eat anything? " chaeyoung points out towards jeongguk with a sarcastic look.

"urm, " jin and taehyung looks at the two awkwardly as they both continues to look at each other intensely.

"I'm the one who order this and I'm sure you can see that since there's two plate in front of them and you serve this lastly, angel." jeongguk answered back with a smirk and chaeyoung seems flustered at what he calls her. it has been a long time and her heart still beat in the same pace.

"a-alright then. " she stuttered before she quickly walks away from the table and on that day she regrets going to her cafe for the first time.

jeongguk chuckled and a wide grin can be seen on his face and his hung was more than happy to see the younger to smile again. they silently fist bump each other under the desk since they both sit just beside each other.

"let's eat shall we? "

[ to be continued ]

• H I S A N G E L •

16√

<SONG ON QUE>
call me

~•~•~•~•~•~•
not edited
~•~•~•~•~•~•