nine | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •

__________________________

"I'm nervous, I couldn't tell you why"

__________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

09

chaeyoung's

it was a not so lovely morning with me sitting on my bed, staring at the pile of clothes that I've thrown out of my luggage.

i haven't even had a breakfast yet which is so not normal for me to do but it has been
ages since I've tried to look good to impress someone.

i mean it's my first date i have in my entire life so why not make it special.

the problem is I didn't bring any of my good clothes for this trip except for the one i wear for the dinner but I've wear that in front of
jeongguk and i wanted him to see me like im really an angel.

and damn it, I have nothing good to use.

maybe I should go shopping since jeongguk had told me that he'll meet me at the entrance at one in the afternoon but i need some help and im sure this girl would be really happy to help me.

the thing is, it's been months since I've been in contact with any of the two which is lisa and jisoo.

I know that they're going to be really pissed at me for asking them to help me on this
after not even telling them if im even alive or not for months, in fact I don't care cause
now, i just need some help.

"hello? " i said after i dialed lisa's phone number and she pick it up.

"wow, first of all our lovely chaeyoung just call after a month and secondly let me guess you're in trouble again, don't you? i don't even know who's older here. "
she replied,  her voice is clearly annoyed.

I chuckle nervously before responding "kinda,and im sorry okay . I didn't mean to
just vanished it's just that I've been through a hard time plus I really need your help, lisa." i begged.

i heard lisa sigh on the other side and she said an "okay." that makes me bounce on
the bed, happily.

"but you have to deal with this first. " she continues which makes me confuse.

"chaeng , don't try to ignore me and I've heard everything since lisa put it on a loud speaker and i clearly understand you, so i won't be mad at you at least for now besides i wanted to join you two. " jisoo says and I grin widely.