twenty-eight > the end

• H I S A N G E L •
_________________________________

" my darling, looks beautiful without no filter or with filter. "
_________________________________

28

author's

she stares at the sunset with a teary eyes, there's a hint of shock in her eyes too. her breath stopped, while a trail of hand slowly grasp hers softly, as she felt the hot breath on her neck. his hand let go of hers and continue to trail unti her neck, also earning light kisses from him.

as cheesy as jeongguk could be, she didn't know that jeongguk would brought her back to the land where they had their first date. truth to be told, she almost wanted to kill jeongguk went he blindfolded her but at the same time she's excited for the surprises.

his arms wrapped itself around her waist and he can't help but to think how petite his wife is and as if his wife waist is made for him. he nuzzled unto her neck, inhaling her sweet scent, enjoying each second of holding her in his arms until he heard sniffles from his wife all of the sudden.

" baby," jeongguk called, turning her around and being surprised by chaeyoung, hugging him while crying which he thought cute. he managed to smile widely that day.

" you hot ass devil have the urge to make me cried b—but i love it, gguk. " she lift her head up, still with teary eyes. her eyes met with his gorgeous doe eyes and being greeted with his buny like smile.

" i know you'll love it, that's why i brought you here angel. this is where i first brought you, where i first show you my love, where i kissed you under the moonlight which is probably the best moment of my life," he bragged and she giggles silently while his hand wipes her tears, gently before continuing. 

"this place holds memories of us, though it might be just a place for certain people, to me this is a place where i spend my time with the most precious person to me. my angel who is my wife , that i married and swore to took care of for all my life. you. " he said, cupping her face with his tumb rubbing gently on her skin. she stare at him with a wide grin.

" thank you. " she lets out and he looks at her confuse.

" for what baby ,"

" thank you, for giving me the chance to love you, gguk. for giving me the chance to be beside you despite all those battles that we've been put through. for being there for me at the darkest point of my life and to gave me all those love that you never did to anyone. i just wanted to say that, i love you baby. thank you so mu— " he cuts her off, by kissing her to shut her up. her hands immediately relax on his tone chest, melting unto the kiss.

and just by a simple kiss, it brings those two closer with so much meaning.just like any other person, it's intimacy that they both wanted. to be touched by one another, to be looked at , to be admire by the person they love, to smiled at and to laugh with. in between, it's a place where someone felt safe. felt as if someone will back you up, someone will got your back in any situation.

someone who is willing to learn each other past not to punish but to understand the way how , they wanted to be love. no one is perfect, but all they wanted is each other.

" silly gguk, you didn't know how to wait for me to finish my sentence don't you?" he only managed to hum as he hug her more, with his eyes closed. she let out a satisfied sigh, loving the feeling of being hold by her lover.

" i love you, you hot devil ."

" god knows how much i love you more, angel. "

THE END

• H I S A N G E L •

<SONG ON QUE>
any songs that is suitable

first of all, just wanted to say thank you for all the support that all of you gave for this book it means a lot to me. i completely thought that this book won't gain so much attention but surprisingly it did which i am very much greatful. secondly, this book is to bring more recognition of rosekook and i love to said though they are not together, it wouldn't hurt for us to imagine it.

thirdly, though it's a short ending i hope everyone enjoys this book despite the lack of writing skills all of you gave so much love to this book which is why i love all of you <3

yet again this is the end of his angel, i had fun writing this book even though school has been hard to me but this book is one of the books that i relieved everything on.

once again thank you for the support, votes and the amount of reads you guys did, love y'all and stay safe ! 🤍