twenty-two | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •
______________________________

"sometimes I miss you then I remember that you deserve better. "
_______________________________

 "_______________________________

22

author's

a frown crafted on chaeyoung's face upon hearing the words being told by her parents
that she has been arrange to a well family. apparently, besides from him , lately chae has also been missing her family. hearing that surprising news, she didn't know how to response.

"our little chae, i hope you respected our decision. you're turning 24 this year and we might not know when we're going to be gone before seeing our grandchildren.that's been our wish ever since you and Alice were born. " her father said with a calm look yet worries being displayed by his voice. her mom's hand rubbing unto her father's soothing him. " mom, dad why are you even talking about death? don't you know it's bad to said that out loud. i didn't want to lose the both of you sooner. " she responded.

"then, would you do this for the sake of us, dear? " her mother gave her that motherly smile and she knew she is suppose to accept the offer. now that, she has no reason to wait on anymore or to rely on anyone for love , she should start a new chapter too. like he does. maybe in that way she could be happy once again instead of locking in her room, bawling every night.

honestly, chaeyoung is never the child to push away her parents. she always put them first on the line even putting herself aside for her family. she never said no to them and that totally never disappoints them. she likes to see them smiling though her sister sometimes could be an annoying bitch.

she enjoys it being around them and the idea of loosing her parents that practically raises her ever since she existed, is just crazy. so, maybe it's the best decision for her to accept the offer and just marry a stranger.

"alright, then but under one condition." she pauses as her parents smile happily. excited to see their youngest getting married and is very ready to hear her condition since they expected her to said that.

"what is it, dear? "

"i wanted to know if he's kind or not and maybe give me his number. in that way, we could bond before the wedding comes. "

"ah that's an easy condition, my chae. your mother will give you his phone number and as what i've seen he is quite charming indeed might as well had a beautiful and handsome grandkids. " her father teases giving her the naughty look.

her father is always the one who teases her a lot, though in front of her mom he might be a tough man that her mom falls over and over again. they're such a sweet couple even when they're old and she likes it.she often imagine about her future husband and imagine about how their lives would be together. her younger self always thinks that she and her future husband could live in a perfect life like in the storybook or more like live like her parents.