thirteen | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •
_______________________

i just want to make you happy.

________________________

13

author's

strangely, these days all she ever think was the good days they both had even with the tears that kept on falling down her cheeks she kept on thinking about him.

after going back from the hotel, chaeyoung kept quiet with her eyes puffy, her lips dry and the joyful spirit in her body long gone.

her parents was apparently mad at jeongguk for playing with their daughter feelings and they are totally not impressed at the state chaeyoung is right now.

she refuses to eat and even stop talking . Alice too was mad as she thought that night would be the night when jeongguk introduce her little sister as his but it was not her little sister.

she keeps on telling her little sister upon how everything will goes well and she has to forget about him but chaeyoung just kept quite with tears living in her eyes, her pupils swimming in sadness.

they've tried their best to comfort her but nothing seems to work.

"chaeyoung, " jisoo call her out with jennie and lisa besides her hoping to hear some of her voice. they came to visit chaeyoung upon hearing the news.

the media was crazy with the fact that chaeyoung and jeongguk used to act like a lovely couple and now with the presence of chaewon interfering their relationship and how jeongguk did not explain a thing towards their relationship. besides, how chaeyoung didn't say a thing about this.

some party were at chaeyoung side, realising that it's unfair for jeongguk since instead of saying anything, jeongguk just went to chaewon without any explanation or answers.

some party were supporting the future married couple, saying that chaewon fits to be his wife rather than chaeyoung and it would be a lie if chaeyoung says that she's not even hurt by hearing it. she tries her best to ignore their critics but it was just too much that she loose her confidence.

she thinks that she's too ugly like what they said. she thinks that she's too thin like what they said.she thinks that no one will loves her.

she loose all the chaeyoung she was before its like she's a complete stranger. it was like another soul going into a completely different body.