twenty-three

• H I S A N G E L •
_______________________________

" my oh my "
_______________________________

" my oh my "_______________________________

23

chaeyoung's

it's been a week and my future husband and i has been talking to each other through phones. he is quite kind and probably a sweet talker indeed which reminded me of him a lot but obviously i tried to ignore those thoughts since they are times he sounded like jeongguk.

i mean why would he agreed on marrying the woman who rejected him months ago.
i miss him so much but now that im getting
married i should forget him.

"chaeyoung, " mrs. jeon spoke breaking my train of thoughts. people might think that im weird as im talking to my ex boyfriend mom but yeah faith is cruel sometimes. my parents told me that mrs.jeon is his aunt and apparently jeongguk's cousin.  that means that jeongguk is going to be at the wedding which makes my anxiety level rises up.

"yes, aunt? " rose asks, and mrs.jeon smiles at her, showing her a beautiful wedding dress more like my dream dress. it is so beautiful that im speechless. mrs.jeon looks like she wanted to cry for some reason though there's my mom already crying.

" mom, why are you crying? listen, im still going to be you're daughter alright. im not going anywhere, hm. " my hand slowly wipe the tears on my mom's cheeks while mrs.jeon just look at us with her attractive smile like her son's. mom stop my action by grabbing unto my wrist before pulling me into a hug.

"my youngest baby, is going to get married in six more days, how could i not cry? i am going to give you to your husband, park chaeyoung and in that moment too, i can't decide for you anymore, it's your husband.
once your father and i willingly give you to him you're going to be his wife. your health, your happiness, your care will be in your husband hands. " mom said, still crying as if she didn't want to let me go. i smile silently, hugging her back , receiving her motherly love.

"i love you, mom. " i let out and she cries more when i felt the wet substances on my shoulder.

"alright, i am sorry to interrupt but i guess i needed too because this dress is too heavy for my age to hold for a long time. "

mrs. jeon laugh with mom and me joining in too before she hands me the stunning dress. i stare at it slowly. with this dress, i am going to give myself to my husband. legally becoming his wife forever in my whole life. i could say this is once in a lifetime thing to experience and maybe i should rethink my decision but I've never even thought of it since I've made up my mind.

" tried it,  chaeyoung. though im not your mom, i still have that motherly sense. "
mrs. jeon look at my mom won't her hand wrapping around her shoulder, comforting her. what can i say, they're not just business partner, they're also bestfriend.

i walk in the fitting room with no one here to see me , only having an assistant beside me which is one of the worker. she looks so tough that i can even get scared of her. it is a private matter so she's preferably could be trusted since like what I've heard from mom she's been serving the rich for a long time.

" miss, do you want me to help you with the zip? " she asks and i smile kindly, nodding as a gesture for her help and for the first time that day i saw her smiling.

"you know, working doesn't mean you should stay serious all the time. if you smile all the time like what you're doing right now might calm the brides here. " she look at me surprise by my words.

" i am sorry, miss chaeyoung but i just have to follow the rules and some of the brides is not what you think they are. some of them are just plain serious so i guess I'll follow the same way as they did. " she answered while helping me to zip my dress. the cold metal of the zip touching my skin which makes me wiggle a bit as she zip it up slowly.

once the she's done zipping my dress, i look at the reflection of myself in the mirror. i look like an absolute different person and not to be emotional but who cares, i felt like crying at the moment. the dress is so beautiful and that now that i am wearing it for my wedding that is in six more days is just crazy. 

i heave a deep sigh to calm myself down and smile to my own reflection before turning around to meet eye with the worker.

" in that case then, you could treat me different then those people because all i know is i like to see people smile while doing the job they love to do. "

"thank you, miss chaeyoung and to be honest I've been wanting to tell you this. whoever is marrying you would be so lucky to have a kindhearted woman like you and adding with your beautiful face. "

" see i told you, you're getting sweetier after you've open up. " we both laugh and my statement then went out with her holding the other end of my dress since it is too long , so she needs to carry some of it.

" my little chaeng. " mom said, looking at me with joy and admiring me.

"perfect. for my gguk . " mrs. jeon too said but i couldn't catch the next sentences that she said since she said it in almost a whisper.

" thank you, mom and mrs.jeon but i would like to know this, i thought you told me he would come today ? "

" you future husband is a busy man, chae. so it clearly stated that he couldn't come for today's plan. " mrs.jeon reassure me as i only nodded. i really wanted to meet him cause every day and everytime we ended our conversation with a bye, i get more curios of him.

"don't be sad, chae. he's a sweet guy and I'm sure when the both of you are married, he would be sweeter i guess." mom gave me a naughty look indicating other thoughts who would have know how dirty mom is, but the worst thing is mrs.jeon too tagged along.

" make sure you wear the sexiest thing on the first night and ooh on your honeymoon too. " mrs. jeon advice me and the worker besides me blushes which makes me more redder than before.

" mom! aunt!, " i whine and the day is done with a lot of teasing coming from both her mom and her aunt.

[ to be continued ]

23√

• H I S A N G E L •

<SONG ON QUE>
helplessly

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
not edited
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

hello peeps! im sorry if im not doing a good job for this few chapters since school has been keeping me busy for a long time and I've lost all my ideas ever since school started .

so basically i ran out of plot and that's bad so im terribly sorry if im not giving you the best content right now.

though you may vote and comment to share your thoughts! ^o^