twenty-five

• H I S A N G E L •
_____________________________

" you know that you should be my girl "
_____________________________

25

chaeyoung's

the wedding has gone well and slowly each one of the guests went home with that her heart rate too slowly increases.

during the function, jeongguk's arm never left my waist but i just let him be without
saying any words.

apparently,when he was quite busy talking with his parents , i quickly excuse myself to the kitchen not too help but to actually run away.

" chaeyoung, what are you doing here in the kitchen? go to your room , take your husband along with you.," instruct  mom who saw me.

"urm, let's just let him be. dad is there too with him, let him be close to dad i guess."
i tried to make an excuse but all she did was look at me dead in the eyes.

" they can talk tomorrow,it's not like you're dad is leaving or something,"

" you know what mom, why don't you tell me that I'm going to marry him? now to think of it , so that's why you guys tried to twist everything like marrying jeongguk's cousin and how mrs.jeon cried that day when i tried on my wedding dress." i whine, wanting for a clear explanation but not to loud for jeongguk to hear.

"well it's a surprise and besides me and jeongguk's mom has been planning for your wedding for a long time and that's the reason why we went to eat dinner with them two years ago but then something happens to the both of you so we have to hold it . " mom simply answers before my hand is grabbed by her as she forces me to move forward and i walk lazily.

i saw jeongguk's father chatting with my dad while jeongguk is nowhere to be found. do i need to find him though?

not realising my own movement, i went out of the house with the voice of an annoying woman laughing which i am terribly familiar with talking to jeongguk while another woman take a picture of them.

there's a gape between them but it is enough to make my blood boils as i clench
my fist tightly.

"i can't believe that our cousin has a hot
husband! rosie must have tried her best,"
hyein's annoying voice went through my ears and I'm  more to a bit relief when i saw the look on jeongguk's face. he was smiling, but i can see that he's not comfortable with her.

" i need to go." jeongguk excuses himself but then hyein quickly cling unto his arm.
jeongguk looks shock by her action as he quickly pulls her arms from hyein's gripped.

oh god , i'm so fucking piss , he's mine so back off, hyein. though we're cousins, I've never thought of her as one since she's the typical girl who just wanted to steal from people.

" jeongguk oppa, can't you wait? we wanted to know you as well. rosie never told us about a good looking man like you."
she flirted but all jeongguk give was a blank expression. that's my man right there.

" no,sorry but i have a job to do and im not sure if you have one right now if what you do is just flirts with the one's that already been owned." jeongguk answers strictly which frightened both hyein and her sister while my cheeks blush madly because of the word 'owned'.