fifteen | his angel

• H I S  A N G E L •
________________________

"I wanna memorize you so that I can remember you."
________________________

"________________________

15

chaeyoung's

i sighed heavily once i look outside of the window . it's raining once again and i seems to be a lot more lonelier than before.

"what a great day to start" i scoffed feeling very bored at the moment but at the same time I'm lazy to do anything. i look at the guitar that is placed beside my bed, on the night stand. I've played it already , even the piano so i basically has nothing to do. i wanted to went out of this hell , but it's not fun to go out alone.

i had my training as a doctor but i don't really seems to be interested in it anymore so i quit but not without my parents permission . they knew at the first place that I didn't want to be a doctor and that's what they wanted me to be so i decided to do what they want.

after what had happened to me , they tried their best to make me happy , so they let me quit and let me do the things that I've always love and supported me in anything.
now, im working  as an owner of a coffee shop. i  know people will thought that I'm greedy when my parents are rich and i still work, but no i refuse to use their money without any of my effort. if i earn  money by myself that would make me happy  and in  that way i would be living  in happiness not by using my parents money.

how is he even doing right now. after taehyung said the reason why he stopped me I couldn't stop but to think that he's here and im afraid to meet him. afraid that the past would repeat once again.

i look at the small box on my night stand right beside my guitar was placed. it content the necklace he gave me when we were kid and i smile sadly. i took it and open it slowly. at that moment our memories together keeps on replaying in my head like a broken television yet it only displays sweet memories.

i smile when i think back again about the first time we reunited  after a lot of years. i  could still remember  that i was crying over him just because I thought that he was actually going to die since he literally  jump over towards my hotel room and the fact that the hotel is  high , oh god he triggers me a lot.

that  was the first day when he claims me as his angel. how sweet he is at that moment, but i guess no one could be sweet for so long. again  i  didn't  know if he's married  or not now  so i  shouldn't  be thinking about a married man.

"hey chaeng." jimin came into my room along with a patbingsu  for me to eat. it's  hard to find  it here in australia , i  don't even  know how jimin  find it and when i asked  all  he said  was he had some  sources.