twelve | angel

• H I S A N G E L •
________________________

"he told her that he loves her and he didn't love the other. "

________________________

12

chaeyoung's

the moment taehyung told me the main point of this dinner, it literally explain the whole thing. how i call him for a few times today and he didn't answer and not even reading my messages. it all makes sense.he was the man that sat on the bench this morning as he told the tall man about how he plays me for the sake of leaving his bachelor life he wanted to play with my feelings. he played you, chaeyoung.

how could you be so dumb to believe that someone in this world would love you?

at that moment i felt like crying because i remember what he told me. he says that he would promise to protest their marriage but he didn't.he never did.

a feeling of being betrayal and all sorts of pain can be felt in my chest. it was so full of them that i almost felt like not breathing at all.

"are you okay? " taehyung asked me but i ignore him , not even feeling a bit guilty.

the guests gasp at the couple who came into the hall, that catches both taehyung and my eyes.

"it's the future husband and wife! look at how perfect they both look like.," the host says and now I felt like killing the host for doing this to me.

that's when i saw him ,walking with his arms wrapping his arms around her with a proud and wide grin plastered on his face as she gave him a peck on his lips.

that should be me. that should be me being in his arms with my lips on hers but why is it not me?

they both looks so happy with each other and it's like I've never meet him at all as he completely walks past me,ignoring my existence.

maybe even ignoring our sweet memories that we share. how he treats me like his angel but am i even his angel right now?

i stare at him with such aching certainty that I can feel my whole body go limp. he took the mic from the host before announcing and i silently pray that what taehyung says is not true.

"please," i mumble, the tears in my eyes almost spilling.

"this is chaewoo and she is my lover and we will be husband and wife in a few more months so i hope all of you who is witnessing this right now, take care of her as how i did. " he explain while looking at her lovingly.