three | angel

• H I S  A N G E L •

____________________________

" Don't tell me you love me now , if that's not how it really is. "

____________________________

| 3 |

jungkook's

i saw her , the moment she went into the room beside me . That smile that she wears everytime someone made an eye contact with her , it's just beautiful.

but i know I shouldn't love her.

she's too fragile and I'm afraid that if one single wrong move , she will break into pieces , but not only she's fragile , she's also too naive , too naive for my liking.

that girl is just something.

I found her most beautiful not when she's fancied up , but when she wasn't.

It just shows how much more beautiful she is , when she's being her own self , in her own world , not caring about what people
will say about her.

the way her hair was all messy , early in the morning , when she laugh with her sister about something that happened years ago at the balcony.

that's the first time I put my eyes on her, my angel.

when we first met each other , she is not even  trying to impress me , wearing her chipmunk pijama , and that's when I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

my angel and will always be mine.

chaeyoung's

"chaeng , wake up ! " Alice shouted ,which make me groan in my sleep.

"what do you want hoe " I said in my sleepy voice, not caring about her reaction when I call her a hoe.

A loud gasps could be heard and obviously it came from my dumb sister.

"fuck you, you're a hoe too , bitch." she snapped . I laugh at her remarks.

"if I'm a hoe then why are you calling me a bitch ? " i smirk , wiggling my eyebrows at her .

"ugh , anyways go and take a bath , we're going to meet that friend , the jeon's."she announced.

"you mean the man who owns this huge hotel? " I asked.

"yeah , but this hotel is under his son name , so to be specific , his son is one of the richest man here. " she explain with a bored face.

jeon? why do I feel like I've heard that name before?

as soon as I question myself , the image of jeongguk calling me his angel while caressing my cheeks appears in my head , i
blush at remembering it.

"you creep , why the hell are you smiling by yourself ? go and take a bath ! "Alice interrupted.

"geez, alright mom."

✧•°~°•✧

author's

she step into the fancy restaurant  , all dress up but with a hint of insecurities , wishing  to herself  that no one will judge her but sadly,  the rich being themselves  , looks at her as if she did something  wrong.

"chaeyoung honey,  you look stunning ! " mrs Park  exclaim , looking at her daughter  with pride.

" she is. " Alice answers  with a soft smile plastered on her face.

She is annoyed by her little sister  at some time,  but deep  inside,  she really do loves her sister . She is always ready to help her sister,  to give her some moral support .

not to forget that,  she's really beautiful herself  , well  beauty runs in the park family.

"thanks mom , and surprisingly  Alice." I giggle.

"ah I see,  the parks are here. "a woman , slim  and elegant in her beige chiffon blouse says interrupting  our conversation.

Her complexion  was fair and flawless. Around her neck,  she wore a gold chain  with a little cross,  and on her left wrist a Rolex  gleam.

I found myself  staring at her long slim fingers, the nails painted a light brown,  matching her dress.

"yes,  pleased  to meet you ms.chaewon."
mrs  park greeted  her with a motherly  smile which is return with a smile that seems fake and with force.

"congrats  on being jeongguk  fiance!  " Alice says happily.

In an instant  , chaeyoung mind went blank  , she has heard of the name before , and it was the man  that she likes.

why is she hurt?  she asked herself.

he's not even hers on the first place and that is when she started  to think that she's one of the toy  , jeongguk  was playing  with.

She felt numb and she felt like an absolute  idiot,  for trusting jeongguk.

she started to believes that she is not his only  angel.

[ to be continued ]

___________________________

" I wanted things like before , before I knew the truth. "
__________________________

03√

♡⃛• H I S  A N G E L •♡⃛

< SONG ON QUE >

Strange Land

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
not edited
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•