fourteen | his angel

• H I S A N G E L •
_________________________

"I'll stop asking you questions "
_________________________

"I'll stop asking you questions "_________________________

14

chaeyoung's

it has been a year since what had happened and I've moved on. I just hate it that I don't feel anything ever since him. whatever the case , im just glad that he's happy or maybe he's not , I'm not particularly sure about that.

whenever anyone mentioned about him , it's like my body quickly react to it but my mind told me not to mind and that's what I did so I never knew how's he's been doing.

I've moved to australia a year ago. a month after what had happened just for a reason to restart everything without any bitterness.

if i say that I've completely forgotten about him that's a total bullshit. every now and then I would remember how he made me feel . im not saying i wanted him back , no because we've grown apart  and i believe there's a large thick walls in between us.

I glance to my right , the passenger sit unoccupied and here's how I know how lonely i am cause when I'm driving alone there's no waft of that familiar cologne of him. im so relieved that he's not here if not i swear I would cry by just looking at him in the eyes.

"why are you even thinking about him?" i asked myself , sighing as i rubbed my temple while my attention is still on the road.

shit it's been one year and my life has been great but why today , i seems to reminisce
everything about him .

i was too absorb on my thoughts that i don't even know i had crash into a black mercedes. my eyes widened in horror and i let out a shaky laugh.

"shit , you got to be kidding me. " i mumble as i see a tall man coming out of the car, wearing a grey tuxedo with his black hair being blown by the wind and his face seems clearly piss.

wait , isn't that taehyung? what chaeng who the fuck cares if he's your friend or not he'll totally ask you to pay for his car. damn it park chaeyoung.

i unbuckle my seatbelt, feeling slightly nervous and i bite my lips frustrated with what im going to deal with now.

I went out of the car as we both lock our eyes and his expression that i thought would be more mad unexpectedly he looks as surprise as i am just now but maybe a little bit more.

" chaeyoung ? " he questioned and i quickly interrupt him.

"look you're taehyung right if im not mistaken ? im terribly sorry for what had happened towards your car and me being my dumb self . i was distracted while driving so maybe you could've understand that. please don't be mad at me and i know you have every right to be mad but im seriously scared of you , please don't scold me or yell at me. " i ramble while looking at the floor and when I look up to see him , he looks flustered but then chuckle.