eleven | angel

• H I S A N G E L •
_______________________________

"I hope you stay,  for a long, long time ."
i whisper shyly and he didn't stay.
________________________________

11

chaeyoung's

after the lovely evening that i had with jeongguk,  we get to know each other more and before he took me back to the hotel, he flew across the city, showing me a nice view from above.

it was a really romantic date from me and i don't know why, but the way he stare at me and kiss me softly under the moonlight, just explain the whole thing on why he's the one for me.

he was the sweetest thing ever, that night and I'm pretty sure that would be one of the memories that I will always remember.

it's been two weeks and tomorrow is the last day, until this trip ends. so does this mean , today will be the last day I'll meet jeongguk?

we didn't even have each other phone number since all we did was going out with each other during this trip to know each other more.

mom and dad don't seems to mind is going out after they found out about the rumours of me and jeongguk being together and they've asked me about it so I've tell them the truth. unexpectedly mom was so happy, that she mention about not wanting
grandchildren before marriage which is why I felt extremely shy the whole day when i talked to jeongguk.

alice too is okay with it but she's a bit hesitant about our relationship like I was before, but now I fully trust him.

"chae,have you pack for tomorrow? " alice
asked and i reply by nodding with a grin as i touch the bumblebee necklace,rubbing it repeatedly while thinking of our memories together.

"stop doing those faces and look i know you're in love but we need to attend another dinner tonight which I totally disagree but no one hears my opinion after all.  " Alice rolls her eyes, slightly mad at our
parents for not listening her protest.

"why though? " i asked. me and Alice usually went to attend dinners with our parents only if it's important like the last time we're having dinner with the jeon's, but a sudden dinner plus with the both us being force to attend it ,that's weird.

"they say the jeon's are about to make an announcement about something that's related to jeongguk and since today is our last day, mom recommended on why not
attending it. she also says it would be rude for us to just leave without knowing anything and without any farewell. "