Chapter 7

The touch of her soft lips on mine. Her wandering hands moving further down my exposed torso, her nails against my skin causing my body to quiver. Her touch felt new, it felt right.

Her tongue slowly forcing its way into my mouth as our lips opened together in tandem, the touch of her tongue on mine causing me to moan softly into her mouth.

A sharp intake of breath strong enough to force my eyes shut once more as her hand grips my hardening cock. Slowly she begins to work her palm up and down my shaft as I grow harder for her.

Her legs now straddled over my lap, positioning my now fully erect cock at her entrance. The heat from her pussy surrounding my tip as she places me inside of her body.

Lips back on mine as she rides me gently. Her juices dripping down my length as she picks up her pace.

Lifting herself back up into position, her force becomes faster, the hunger inside her burning for a release. Placing one of her hands on my thigh as she leans back, my cock now fucking her from a slightly different angle. A position that her moans are showing that she enjoys.

Her body begins to shake as she reaches her release. Watching this woman come undone from the pleasure of my cock, turning me on even more. The warmth of her cum covering my length. Her breathless body aching for more.

As her climax is complete. She slowly removes my wet shaft from her tight hole, her lips begin to trail down my body as she moves herself between my legs.

Her hand back on the base of my dick as she opens her mouth and takes me whole. My fingertips grabbing at the sheets beside me hard as her mouth and hand work in tandem against me.

She works hard and fast, moaning against my length with each downward push towards my balls. Fuck me, she was good.

It was now my bodies turn to quiver and shake as I could feel my own relief being only seconds away.

I lifted my ass up from the bed, forcing my cock deeper into her throat as I began to fill her mouth with my creamy offering.

                                  ***

Just going to leave that chapter there...short but so very sweet.

Thoughts?