Chapter 31

Noah

"Nice of you to join the party, bestie."

Becky! Of course. I knew I recognised her voice but she's not the one holding the knife to my throat.

"What are you doing?" Chelsea is frozen to the spot.

"I'm not doing anything, I think you'll find it's Tony that's doing all of the work here."

Tony? Ah, that must be her boyfriend. Motherfucker.

"Tony, take the knife away from his throat please." Chelsea pleads.

Becky laughs out as she walks from behind me and finally into view. "Manners will not get you anywhere here, Chelsea. In actual fact, you should be thanking Tony because without him lover boy wouldn't be here. You see I couldn't knock him out and drag him here without hurting my back, that's why Tony's here; the muscle. Aren't you babe?"

I watch as the knife is passed from Tony to Becky, she keeps it positioned at my throat for a few seconds before slowly moving it away. The relief sweeps over me.

"What is this all about, Becky?" Chelsea attempts to coax her into a reasoning once more.

I can see the anger in Becky's eyes as she turns back towards me, pointing the knife in my direction as she paces around the room. "HIM! He's the reason we're all here. He can't get away with cheating on my best friend. Something had to be done to stop him before he does it again to some other girl because you certainly won't take him back will you, Chelsea?"

This girl is not right in the head.

"Erm...." Chelsea replies with a worried expression on her face.

"Chelsea! Don't tell me you were considering giving him another chance? Don't tell me I've wasted my time here? You've certainly not wasted Tony's time and effort in attacking this piece of shit and bringing him here without being caught?"

Becky walks back behind me. The worry on my Chelsea's face becomes more evident, her eyes widen and panic sets in. "Becky, NO!!"

I turn my head around as much as I can just in time to watch her boyfriend fall to the floor clutching his stomach as the blood begins to deep out of his wound.

"Well, he had done his part. I don't need him anymore."

She walks back in front of me and uses the arm of her sweater to clean the blade of Tony's blood.

"Now. Chelsea, this is when you tell me you're not planning on letting him get away with cheating on you. Tony is lying there dying and it's all because of him." The blade pointing back towards me.

"No, no. Of course not." Chelsea's admission hurts, more so than the wound to the side of my head which is still the root cause of this pounding headache I have.

"Good girl. Now you're going to have to sit down for this next reveal. I have something very important to say to you, Chelsea."

"Alice?"

I shout to warn Chelsea but before she could react, I watch as Alice appears from behind her with another knife which is now placed at her neck.

"I'm sorry." Alice's eyes are fixed on mine. She looks scared, tears are beginning to form.

"Now come here." Becky slides another chair towards Chelsea. I watch as Alice keeps the knife delicately close to her throat, forcing her down onto the seat.

"Please, let her go. Just kill me."

"Shut up you piece of shit. Just stay quiet, remember if it wasn't for you. None of us would be here." She rolls her eyes and smirks as she approaches Chelsea.