Chapter 14

Noah

I smile towards the camera for the last time today, I was sat with my arm around a young girl who could be no older than 17.

"Thank you, Noah! I love you!!!" She squeals as she stands up.

"Thank you and don't forget your voucher. 25% off for today only."

She smiles. "Can I get a quick selfie too? Oh my god, my friends are going to be so jealous!"

"Of course." I smile slightly as she lifts her phone up.

"Thank you." She scuttles off and back amongst her friends.

"And that's a wrap, I believe they say in show business, am I right, Noah?"

I roll my eyes as that annoying voice approaches me from behind once more. "I believe it is, Brad. Although I wouldn't call this very showbiz."

Get me out of here, now!

"Well, Thank you once again for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this for us today. I can't remember a day where we made so many sales. Maybe you should come back more often, we may even have a job for you." He laughs at his own joke to which I respond with a kind sarcastic smile.

"I better be heading off. I don't want to take up much more of your day. Thank you for everything today, Brad. It's been a pleasure." Holding out my hand to which he returns for a shake.

"Pleasure is all mine. Here, let me escort you out."

"It's fine. I know how to walk out of a store, Brad. But thank you anyway. Actually, I'd like to thank Chelsea before I leave. Is she around?"

"Ah, yes. She's in the store room. I'll take you." He begins walking towards the back of the store.

"It's fine, Brad. I can find it. Thanks again."

"Right, of course. Take care, Noah. See you on the 'gram." He points his fingers at me like a child who's just told their parents a joke and delivered the punchline.

"See you, Brad."

"What a dickhead." I whisper to myself as I shake my head walking away.

I find myself at the two huge silver stock room doors. Locked. Of course they are. I look down to see I need a pass to enter.

Shit!

I gently knock, not wanting to grab Brad's attention once more. No answer.

I knock again as one of the silver doors begins to open from the other side. "Chelsea?"

She appears with one hand over her chest. "Oh Christ. You scared me."

I can't help myself but laugh. "Sorry, I just wanted to come and check that you were still good to meet in a little while? You didn't reply to my message this morning."

"Yes, of course. Sorry, it was a little hectic in here this morning. I did see it and meant to reply but it slipped my mind. We still okay for 2? I have a bit left to do here before I can leave."

"Sure. I'll meet you there." I find myself lost in her brown eyes once more. My heartbeat begins to race, almost certain you can see the beats from my chest through the shirt. My mouth is becoming drier by the second.

Both stood in an awkward silence and before I know it, I'm checking over my shoulder making sure the coast is clear.

"Noah, are you okay?"

I swallow the last of the saliva in my mouth. "I will be."

I push her back against the cold metal door and lock my lips on to hers. I can sense she's shocked at first, the shock doesn't last long as I feel her tongue forcing it's way between my lips.

The kiss is slow and feels amazing, I can feel the adrenaline pulsing down to my cock.

"Ahem!"

She pushes me off as the sound from behind us startles her. "Erm, Hi Brad."

Fucking Brad!

"Sorry for interrupting but Chelsea, you have work to do. I need your help."

                                       ~~~

Chelsea

"Oh my God Becky! He kissed me and it felt so good. His lips are so soft." She pushed her head back against the stock room wall and called her friend as Brad left to head back out to the shop floor.

"Really?" Becky replies with shock in her voice.

"Yeah, until Brad saw us and cut it short."

"What? Your manager found you kissing him? That's hilarious, Chels! You must have died." Becky's laugher caused Chelsea to pull the phone away from her ear it was that loud.

"He can't say shit. He was so far up Noah's ass the whole time he was here. It was so embarrassing. I'm surprised he isn't walking around with a brown nose, he was that far up it."

"But come on, it must have been embarrassing?" Her laughs seemingly much calmer now.

"Obviously, but not as bad as I first thought it would be. He hasn't even mentioned it since Noah left."

"Maybe, he is jealous. Maybe he wants a piece of your fine ass."

"Ewww, fuck off Becks! That's an image I can do without. Thank you very much. Anyway, I'll leave you to your drinking. I need to go and get my drink on with my Instagram date!" The excitement in her voice growing.

"Okay, well text me later and let me know how it went. Love you."

"Love you too." Chelsea cut the call off and placed her phone in her handbag as she reached for her black leather jacket from her locker.

Walking out of the shop, she stopped to speak to Brad before leaving. He wished her luck, not that she'd need it and told her to upload a pic to Instagram later on for him to see.

Why was he so interested all of a sudden?

"Thanks, Brad. And let's not mention what happened earlier to anyone, okay?"

"My lips are sealed....unlike yours, you naughty girl."

She didn't feel the need to respond. She just smiled and walked towards the exit. Still wondering why Brad was acting so different today. What has happened to him?

As she approached the bar, she could see Noah in the distance sat at the bar, knocking back the remains of the pint that was in his hand. She smiled to herself, the nerves she had this morning were all but gone. She has found her confidence.

***

Who saw that coming?!

This will be my last update until after the new year! Time to recharge. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone ❤️