Chapter 12

Noah - Saturday Morning

Fuck she's good!

I look down at her working my cock in her mouth. Taking me deeper, her lips now sat against my balls, holding me there as she breathes out through her nose, her eyes positioned up, directly looking into mine as I hold strands of her hair in my grasp.

"Don't stop." I whisper. "I'm close."

Her eyes smile at me as her lips begin to work up and down against my shaft once more. Her hand now working in tandem with her lips, using her thumb against the back of my cock pushing more of my precum into her mouth.

I release my grip from her hair and place both hands down against my bed sheets, gripping them hard, pulling them up from the lower edge of my bed. "Now!" I moan as I close my eyes and allow my head to drop back down to the pillow.

She accepts all of my release into her mouth. I look down towards her as I finish emptying myself. She uses the back of her hand to clear her lips as she swallows all that I have just given her.

She brings her naked body back up to the top of the bed and kisses me on the cheek.

"This is becoming far too regular a thing, Noah."

I don't answer, I lay with my eyes facing the ceiling trying to control my breathing back to a normal level.

"You need to stop letting me drink wine around you."

With my breathing back to normal, I shift my body on to my side and look at Alice, who I'd never looked at in this way before. "I'm enjoying it too much to stop."

She smiles at me before quickly bouncing up from the bed and picking up her clothes from the floor. "Well, if you want it to continue, you're going to have to let me be the one who finishes."

She had a fair point, in the two occasions we had done this, not once have I tasted her. And all of a sudden I was and needed her taste on the tip of my tongue.

"Come back here then?" I patted the now vacant space beside me.

She began to pull her black French knickers up as she shook her head. "Nope, you can't expect me to come running back, especially as I've just told you. It needs to happen without any prompt."

I shrug my shoulders and pull the covers back over my naked body as she makes her way into my bathroom.

                                ~~~

Fresh from the shower and covered in only a towel and underwear, she walks back into the bedroom and drops her towel on the floor.

"What are you doing? You need to get up. You've got to be at the shopping centre soon." Pulling her blue denim jeans up, jumping in the air to pull them up to her waist. Her exposed breasts bouncing.

"Are you still coming?" I ask as I huff and push the covers back off of me.

"Of course, you need a photographer, right?"

"Well, yeah but with your Dad. I thought you'd be off to see him this weekend?"

She clips her bra on as she turns back towards me. "I'll go after we've finished at the shop. I'm not planning on playing third wheel to you and your new girlfriend."

Sitting at the edge of my bed and the realisation of the moment hit me.

"Are you sure, you're okay with me still going? Is it not a little weird given the fact...you know." I gesture my head slightly towards the bed.