Chapter 23

Noah

"I think you have some making up to do, Noah. Don't you think?"

Still speechless. I couldn't deny the fact that my cock was now standing fully to attention as Alice stood over me, her skin looked flawless, her smell had invaded my nostrils and my god does she smell good.

I look up at her like a lost puppy, my eyes locked on to hers. My voice still nowhere to be found. I needed to get out of this situation but I felt trapped, no way out. I can't believe I fell into this trap.

I closed my eyes as she lowered herself on to my lap, her legs hanging from the side of my body. My eyes stayed shut in hope that the next time I open them, I find out that this is one strangely erotic dream I'm having but the moment her lipstick covered lips touch the skin on my neck I realise that this isn't a dream, this is happening and I can't allow it to continue, I can't do this to Chelsea. She doesn't deserve this.

Her lips feel good against my skin, I can't deny it. I feel her move her body around, draping her legs either side of me as she straddles me, her lips moving to my cheek, slowly finding their way to mine.

The moment her tongue slides into my mouth is the moment I realise that I am weak, my brain really is in my pants and that I am going to do this to Chelsea. I know it's wrong but I can't stop myself from brushing my tongue against hers, I can't stop my hands from finding their way to the exposed skin of her hips.

"There's a good boy." She mumbled as it was my turn for my lips to work on her neck. "Mmmm, someone's very pleased to see me." She moaned into her mouth as she began to grind on my erection. "Think our little friend needs releasing, don't you think?" She whispered as she pushed down harder, grinding against me.

"Let's go." Alice throws her leg over me and stands up, taking my hand, pulling me up and begins to lead me to the bedroom. I can't help but have my eyes glued to her backside, so pert and gorgeous. The way her cheeks wiggle as she walks is a thing of beauty.

As we begin the walk to her bedroom, my phone begins to ring on the table. So I stop to turn around. "Noah, really?" Her voice clearly frustrated but I need to see who's calling. Her hand stays connected to mine as we take a few steps back towards the vibrating device on her dinner table.

She groans theatrically as she sees Chelsea's name appear on the screen. "Leave it." She states. "She can wait."

"Just give me two minutes, Alice."

She rolls her eyes and pulls me back towards her with force I didn't realise she had. "No, it's my turn tonight. She's not stealing you away from me again."

My stomach flips, surrounded in guilt as I allow the call to ring off to voicemail. My heart pounds hard once more, the saliva in my mouth disappearing by the second. But I still find myself being led back to Alice's bedroom. I'm too weak to fight it. I know I shouldn't be doing this but if this is what keeps Alice and I on good terms, I have to play along.

"It's not like you to are actually together is it? So there's nothing wrong with what we're doing, Noah. And plus, you owe me."

Maybe she is right? Chelsea and I are not official yet. Would fucking Alice again be so frowned upon should Chelsea find out? Why would she find out? I mean, I'm not going to tell her. Or maybe I should tell her?