Chapter 17

Noah

The smell of alcohol on her breath mixed with her perfume sent my senses wild, her lips on my neck as her fingers moved effortlessly from button to button undoing my shirt, her hands brushing against my chest as she pushed the shirt from my torso, using my arms to loosen its grip from my arms as the shirt fell to the floor.

Her hands back on my chest as she planted kisses from her sweet lips, her brown hair disappearing from sight as she worked her way further down to my stomach as she slowly fell to her knees.

Fumbling around with my trousers, unbuttoning and pulling them down to my ankles, my erection clear as day through my black boxer shorts. Resting her fingertips on the waistband of my underwear, her hazel orbs now staring up at me as her tongue slipped from around her mouth and around her lips.

"Ready for me, Noah?"

The sound of her voices causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach as she pulled my boxers down to my thighs. "Mmmmm!" She moans as my hard cock now exposed completely to her eyes.

Wrapping her hand around my shaft, she quickly takes my cock between her soft lips. "Oh fuck!" I whisper as my head drops back and my eyes are forced shut by the feeling below.

I manage to open them and look down at the top of her head, watching her suck my dick with her own eyes closed, the feeling of her moaning against my erection vibrating through my entire body.

She lifts my shaft up towards my stomach as she trails her tongue from the bottom all the way to the top before taking me whole in her mouth once more. Her actions faster and much more hungry than before.

Attempting to take all of me into the back of her throat causes the slightest of gags to escape from her mouth but this wasn't enough to stop her from the task in hand.

I could feel myself close to shooting my cum in her mouth but I wasn't ready to finish just yet so I took my hand and placed it on top of her head, pushing her away slowly. The pop of my cock exiting her mouth, loud enough to almost echo around my bedroom.

"What's wrong?" She looks up at me with sad eyes.

"Get on the bed." I instruct as I free my legs of my boxers and socks.

"Mmmm very sexy." She says as she pulls herself back on to the bed, undressing herself, taking some of the fun away from me getting her out of her clothing.

I stand at the side of the bed, unable to take my eyes off of her as she exposes her naked body item by item and discarding them like trash to the floor.

I begin to stroke my hard cock as I watch this beautiful girl, writhing naked around on my bed.

"Come to Mamma." She whispers as her eyes are locked on my cock being stroked.

I crawl on to the bed as she moves on to her side. Instructing me to do the same but using her finger to gesture for me to lie in the opposite direction to her.

I do as she asks, she spreads her legs slightly as the warmth of her pussy glowing against my face as she takes my cock in her mouth once more. Her actions slower this time, I moan out loud and enjoy the feeling of her sucking my cock once more.

After enjoying a few seconds, I move myself in closer to her body, using my fingers to open her wet folds as my tongue searches for her clit.

"Oh my...!" She moans out as the tip of my tongue starts to work slowly against her sensitive bud. Her juices seeping from her hole as my tongue works her faster.

Her body jolting as I hit the perfect spot over and over again, mixing up the use of my tongue and figuring out that the figure of 8 motion against her clit makes her moan and writhe around the most.

She takes my cock out of her mouth as it was now her turn to enjoy what I was doing to her genitalia, her hand still wrapped around my shaft as she continued to stroke minus her mouth this time.

"Don't stop!" She moans as her body jolts. My tongue flicking at a constant pace knowing her release is coming soon.

Her moans now loud and out of control, there wasn't a care in the world for who may have been able to hear her as I felt a warm wave of liquid escape her body, the taste was sour against my tongue, taking what I can in my mouth and swallowing what she just provided me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her body now seeming to spasm as her legs begin to shake violently and her hand against my head pushing me away. "Stop, please stop!"

Her breathing completely out of control as she released my cock from her grip and turn her body on to her back, her hands now over her face. As she took quick intakes of breath. "Give me a minute."

I used my hand to push myself up, only for it to find the huge wet patch now on my sheets.

"You okay?" I ask with a smirk knowing that I just brought her to the best release of her life.

She begins to laugh as she opens her eyes in my direction. "That was unreal. How did you learn to do that? Fuck!"

"I don't give away my secrets." I say smiling.

I allow her another few seconds of recuperation before I place my legs either side of her and sit up, taking my erection back into my hand and start to stroke as I look down at her beautiful slim body, her pink nipples hard and erect. I lock my eyes with her as I continue to masturbate on top of her.

It doesn't take long before my warm cum begins to squirt over her stomach and breasts.

"Mmmmm" she moans as I finish unloading on to her naked flesh, using her finger to gather up some of my cum before bringing her fingertip to her mouth and licking it off.

"Why didn't you fuck me?" She asks as I hand her a tissue from the box on my bedside table and lay beside her.

"All in good time, Chelsea."

"Are you staying the night?" I say as I lean in to kiss her cheek as she begins to wipe my cream from her stomach.

"I wish I could but I have no clothes here and I'm at work early in the morning. You have the funeral so don't want to get in your way." Discarding the tissue on to the floor as she reaches for another.

"Well the offer is there should you change your mind. I'm not going to kick you out."

"That's very sweet of you, Noah but I should go. Maybe next time?"

I smile but can't help think to myself that I have just been used. I feel awful thinking back to all of the girls I walked out on after sex previously.

~~~

We kiss passionately at the door as she receives the notification that her uber is outside waiting.

"I'll be thinking of you tomorrow babe. Just text or call me if you need me. Okay?"

"Thank you." I reply as I peck her on the lips one final time before she leaves. "Text me to let me know you made it home safe."

"I will." She smiles and walks off towards the stairs as I close the door behind her.

I found myself alone stuck in my thoughts once more. The loneliness soon kicking in as I kick back on my sofa, my apartment now void of interaction once more.

I get lost in my thoughts as I stare into space, wishing I could fill the void with one persons company again. I was missing her already, her smell, her voice, her laughter and her personality. Why was I craving this so badly? What was wrong with me?

My phone buzzed beside me. Picking it up to read the message that had just been delivered.

It's like she read my thoughts, almost as if she knew I was missing her already, wishing she was here beside me.

Alice.

'Hey stranger, How was the shoot today? I hope I'm still your number one photographer! I'll be round at 10am in the morning and we can go together. Miss you x'

~~~

Been a while since the last update! Hope this was worth the wait?!