Chapter 20

Noah

Her skin felt so good underneath my fingertips. She was now completely naked, her clothing discarded to the floor along with mine as she pushed her body up towards me.

Our flesh now together as I wrapped an arm around the small of her back, pushing her body into mine. Her breasts squashed against my chest as she pushes her head back, allowing me to fill her neck with hungry kisses and bites.

"I've wanted you all day." I whisper as I lay her flat on her back. She looks up at me with want in her eyes, her teeth biting hard against the skin of her bottom lip as she parts her legs.

My fingers begin moving slowly against her folds, her soaking wet folds which are causing my fingertips to slip and slide as I tease her clit, pushing down ever so slightly as I reach her most sensitive region.

"Mmmmmm." A long moan escapes her mouth as I rub her clit slowly, enjoying having her at my mercy. Her body arching up from the bed as I press down hard and begin rubbing with more force.

Slowly moving away from her clit, tracing back down her folds, using two fingers to slide inside her wet entrance. The moisture from her wetness, soaking my fingers in seconds. Another loud moan escapes her lips as I push my two fingers up into the roof of her pussy, clawing the back to push pressure on to her walls.

Her body arches once more, staying arched for longer than before. "Oh fuck! Keep going!" She screams as her body begins to shake.

My fingers now fucking her, forcefully pushing them deep inside her, thrusting fast and hard. "I'm coming!"

The warmth of her cum covering my fingers as she explodes internally.  "Oh my god. Fuck me, Noah!" She whispers as her body continues to quiver.

I reach over to grab to grab a condom from the side, kneeling between her legs, I rip the wrapper, pulling the latex free, pinching the tip and rolling it down my long, hard erection.

Holding myself at her entrance once the condom is fitted on, she wraps her legs around me, pulling me closer to her body, my cock sliding inside her slippery hole first time. We both let out a loud moan as we both feel her walls contracting around my shaft.

Thrusts inside her are slow to begin with, our lips locked together, tongues gently brushing alongside one another, massaging slowly. Her arms now wrapped around my neck, holding me tightly as I continue to slowly push myself inside her.

This wasn't a fuck, this was sex between two people who cared for eachother it was slow and meaningful. I can't remember the last time I'd had sex that meant this much and felt this good and right.

I place my palms on either side of her head as I slow the pace down even more, sliding myself inside and pulling myself back out just so my tip stays inside her. Our eyes maintaining constant contact as I slowly push myself deep inside her body once more.

"Harder!" She insisted. As she released my body from her legs being wrapped around me. She lifted her feet up, begging me to take them up to my shoulders. To which I happily oblige.

Pushing her legs back towards her body as I push my erection deep inside her. The moan that escapes her lips is monumental. The feel of my cock hitting her core, pushing myself as deep inside of her as I can.

"FUCK!!!" She screams out as I slide myself back to her entrance. "Ready?" I whisper with a glint in my eye. She returns with a mumbled "Mmmhmm" as her lips are pursed inside her mouth in anticipation.

With her acknowledgment I begin to fuck her hard and fast, her feet dangling beside my head as we fuck as loud and as fast as I have ever done before. The bed rocks and squeaks against my thrusting, her headboard smashing up against her bedroom wall.

"OH YES, OH GOD, OH FUCKKKKK!" She screams as she comes undone for me once more, I feel the shivering in her legs as I feel her body almost turn into jelly.

"I'm coming." I moan as I close my eyes and   continue to pound her wet hole. The warmth of my cum begins to fill the condom as I release all of my creamy goodness.

"Fuck that was amazing!!!!" Her breathing completely out of control as I stay inside her after emptying myself into the latex wrapped around my cock. Her legs still upright against my shoulders.

"Worth the wait?"

"Fuck yes!" She replies as I slowly remove my cock from her body. Her legs still visibly shaking as I place them back on the bed.

Laying beside her, both of us still unable to control our breathing, I look into her eyes and smile.

"See what happens when you send me naughty photos, Chelsea?"

"Mmmm" She bites her lip. "Well I know from now on how to grab your attention."

***

So, he went back to Chelsea!
Right move?