Old Friend (BTS)

When you were younger your mom told you that a group of Korean boys who were upcoming singers had lived the idol life but they came to America to work regular jobs and one of the jobs they all had to do was baby sit

When you were younger your mom told you that a group of Korean boys who were upcoming singers had lived the idol life but they came to America to work regular jobs and one of the jobs they all had to do was baby sit. You were one of the kids that baby sat and you were their favorite one.

You never believed her since you don't remember it. You were told it was on the show American hustle but since there was only one episode but that didn't even look like you. You especially didn't believe her because it was BTS.

Today you were graduating and you were beyond happy. You didn't know where your mom had gotten the money to handle your full ride but she did it and you did not complain.

As you walk across the stage your classmates and mom shout at the top of their lungs. You smile and try not to fall as you get your diploma and picture taken before going down the stairs.

After the whole graduation you find your mom in the huge crowd. She  you take pictures there when she tells you that you had some guests who stopped by. Not thinking anything of it you tell her okay and she takes you to where she was and when you got there, you almost pass you.

There standing and clapping were your seven favorite people. BTS. You look at your mom and she just stands there smiling.

"(Y/N), I'm sure you don't remember us but, we baby sat you ever since you were a baby. We kept in touch with your mom since then since you both had an impact on us. Our schedule didn't really allow us to continue to visit but when we heard you were graduating, we couldn't miss it for the world. " Namjoon says and you cover your mouth

"Aw don't cry." Jimin says and he hugs you and you hug him back.

"I'm not gonna lie, I thought my mom was joking when she told me that you all baby sat me." You say and they smile at your comment.

"Thank you so much for coming. I-I hope we can remain in touch? I don't know much Korean but I'll start studying." You say and Namjoon smiles and pats your back.

"It's okay, they don't know much English either" He whispers and yiu laugh as Jin scolds him.

"We're learning." Yoongi says and you nod with a smile.

"Would it..be okay if I keep in touch?" you ask and they nod.

From then on, the eight of you kept in touch. You kept your end of the line and started to study and learn Korean with the help of them of course and you helped them with English. It was a bit hard to keep in contact with them due to time zones and schedules but every now and again you would get a face time or phone call to check up on you. Turns out, they were the ones that helped out with your college funds.