Thug Hoseok

You and your boyfriend Hoseok were modern day Bonnie and Clyde

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You and your boyfriend Hoseok were modern day Bonnie and Clyde. Robbing banks, stores and gas stations. If anyone got in your way, you would kill them.

You met Hoseok while visiting the city. You never were the type to go all out but you were conservative either. You went to the club one night to forget your ex boyfriend when you met him. You both didn't hit it off instantly. You two actually hated each other. Until one drunk night you both were under covers vomiting the left over substances in your bodies. From that day forward nothing separated you both.

Hoseok treated you like a queen and if anyone disrespected you, they will be gunned down and there won't be any mercy. You and Hoseok moved into a house together and the rent was fine but once things went a bit more expensive.

You were sitting on the couch when Hoseok came back and plopped a large bag on the coffee causing you to jump. You look up at him to see him smiling big. You curiously open the bag and poured out a couple stacks of money.

"Hoseok where did you get this?" You ask fearfully

"Robbed a bank." He shrugs and you quickly sit up.

"Hoseok no! Take it back!" You shout and he frowns.

"(Y/N), desperate times come for desperate measures. You and I both work two part time jobs." He says and you stand up and place them back in the bag and push it into his chest and he takes it.

"Hoseok we are not robbing banks. Take it back now." You demand and walk off.

The next week you were asleep when you feel Hoseok shaking you. You open your eyes and look up at him.

"Take me to the gas station, I need something." He says and you grown and push him away lightly and turn away from him.

"Drive yourself." You groan and he pouts and peppers you with kisses.

"I want to spend time with my girlfriend." He says and you groan dramatically and get up.

You take him to the gas station and lay back in your seat. As soon as you close your eyes Hoseok was banging the door trying to get in. You jump and unlock the door.

"Drive drive!" He shouts and you see the manager run out with a shot gun. You quickly drive off and speed away.

"Jung Hoseok what are you-"

"We need the money!"

That night you both got into a very extremely heated argument. It wasn't a good time for you. The next day Hoseok takes you to a gun range and that's when your love for guns blossomed. From then on, Hoseok was the mastermind behind everything while you handle the deadly weapons.

Now you and Hoseok were in a car chase from the police. You both were in the middle of a bank robbery gone wrong when the police came. With three hundred million in the car, Hoseok sped down the freeway while you shot at the police cars.

You were aiming for their tires. Once you got a tire, it caused their cars to swerve away. Police sirens blaring and Hoseok swerving in and out of traffic, the adrenaline was rushing.

"(Y/N)" Hoseok says dangerously calmly. You look over at him and he takes your hand and caresses it with his thumb and brings your hand to his lips and he kisses your hand.

"I love you." He says, his eyes never leaving the road.

"I love you too Hoseokie." You say, instantly knowing what your fate was.

Hoseok swerves the car off the ramp and the car crashes off and falls into the ditch. You both don't die instantly. You both slowly crawl out the car and he winces and takes your jaw and places a gentle kiss on your lips before you both are gunned down together.

BTS AMBW PREFERENCES & IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें