The Jeon Twins

The Jeon Twins. Jungkook and Jeongguk. But they were not the same.

Jungkook
-Sweet
-Athletic
-Banana milk lover
-Singer
-Artist

Jeongguk
-Cocky
-Athletic
-Soju/Beer lover
-Rapper
-Artist

You say on the couch in the library leaning against Jungkook looking at your phone as he read a book quietly to you. You see a notification come down.

jeongguk💦

You roll your eyes seeing he went into your phone and changed his name again in his phone. You hear Jungkook quietly say your name and you him in response. 

"Do you think we're the same?" He asks and you sit up and look at him.

"No of course not. What makes you ask that?" You ask and he closes the book with a small shrug.

"You just hang out with us and...we're twins and sometimes I feel like you don't know who you're hanging out with." He says and you lean back against him and intertwine your hand with his and he immediately returns the favor.

"Do you really think your brother would come here and do this?" You ask and he hums and smiles a little.

"True." He says and you both get up.

"Let's get some ice cream."

~~~

You were chilling in your apartment laying on your couch watching tv when you hear the door open. You sit up and see the twins walk in.

"Princess I'm home." Jeongguk smirks and you smile and playfully roll your eyes.

"Better quit playin before I actually make you roll em back." Jeongguk says and you shake your head and stand up and head to them and open your arms. Jungkook was about to hug you when Jeongguk pushes him out the way and hugs you tightly.

"Hi" you say and hug him back before he lets go.

"Call me daddy."

"Shut up." Jungkook huffs and hugs you lightly and you hug him back.

After fixing dinner, you sat between the two brothers, Jeongguk's arm resting behind your seat. You were getting into the tv show when Jungkook huffs and stands up. You look up at him confused and Jeongguk stands up and they both look at you.

"You guys are acting weird." You say as you continue to sit.

"I like you." They say at once and you fur your brows.

"You-you like me?"

"I need you to choose right now (Y/N). Me or him" Jeongguk says and you look at them.

"Who do you like?" Jungkook asks and you take a deep breath.

"I like-"

Choose who you want :) The next chapters are the alternative endings on what you choose.