The Man in Navy Blue (Finale)

DjSkyWolf16

You wipe your forehead and continue to paint in the mural

You wipe your forehead and continue to paint in the mural. You could not shake Yoongi from your mind since the incident. Not only that but you felt as if you failed as a teacher. Hoseok would come visit to reassure you but it wasn't much help.

You hum a melody as you lost yourself in the endless navy blue mural. Your strokes were slow and steady as you make sure to do everything just right. You were relaxed honestly. Painting was always an outlet you could fall back on. The hours of the day slowly yet quickly rolling by as you come to being almost done.

All that was left to do were small details. You felt proud of yourself and kept going. You didn't realize you haven't eaten until the usual knock on your door at seven o'clock in the evening game. You set your brush in the water, finished for today. You turn around and freeze when you see Yoongi looking at your mural, his mouth slightly open in amazement and Hoseok leans against the door frame.

"Safe." Yoongi's soft voice whispers and you relax as his eyes wander to you.

"Safe." He repeats and walks up to you slowly.

He finally reaches you and you play with your hands nervously in front of you as you look up at him slightly. Without another word he leans down and rests his head on your shoulder and hugs you securely to him.

Ms. (Y/L/N).....is....safe." He says and the guesture alone brought you to tears.

You feel your lip quiver and he let's go but pouts seeing your reaction and you smile at him.

"Yoongi I am so sorry for scaring you. I feel really bad and I hope you can forgive me." You say and he looks at Hoseok and nods.

"I..f-forgive." He smiles and Hoseok walks into the room and holds a present to Yoongi and Yoongi grabs it and hands it to you.

"Yoongi is sorry." He says and you gently take the present from him and he nods for you to open it now.

Cleanly opening the neatly wrapped present you see an amazingly detailed portrait of you. Yoongi was able to get just the right shade of skin tone for you and he got every detail of you from your hair texture to your eye color to the way you smile.

"Yoongi this is amazing. You are amazing." You say as you look up at him and meet his eyes.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Hobi said that happened and I've been working o-on this. As..as-as an apology." He says and you smile and gently set it down.

"Yoongi May I hug you?" You ask and he gives his cute gummy smile and nods excitedly.

You hug him and he hugs you back tightly causing you to giggle and hug him just a bit tighter before you both let go.

"I painted this mural for you." You say and he looks at the mural and walks up to it.

"For me?"

"I missed you Yoongi..like a lot." You confess and he turns to look at you.

"Does this mean you don't hate me?" He asks and you hold your hand out and he hesitates but places his hand on yours.

"Yoongi I could never hate you."

"Yoongi can come back now?" He asks excited and you nod.

"Yoongi is always welcome. For classes and just for himself." You smile and he hugs you tightly.

"Thank you for accepting me."