The Man in Navy Blue Pt. 2

(That's your outfit)

You were painting on a eighteen by twenty four canvas when you hear a light knock on your door

You were painting on a eighteen by twenty four canvas when you hear a light knock on your door. You look over and see Yoongi in a navy blue blue dress shirt with black jeans and boots standing in the open door way holding navy blue flowers.

"You look amazing Yoongi." You smile and walk over to him.

"Th-thank you. Hoseokie he-he-help me." He stutters and you nod and smile.

"Well I think you look rather dashing. " You smile and he holds out the flowers to you.

"I got these for you." He says and you gently take the flowers from them and bring them to your nose and smell the fresh and beautiful scents of the flowers.

"Do-do you like them?" He asks and you nod.

"I love them."

~~|

You were both sitting across from each other painting on your canvases. Yoong specifically asks for all navy blue in which you provide him. You figured it was his safe color, a color that he felt relaxed with.

As you painted you hear him give an irritated sigh and you lean over.

"Yoongi? You okay?"

"I need....help." He huffs and you get up and walk over to him and saw half of his canvas was blue.

"What do you need help with?" You ask and he looks at you.

"I can't paint it." He speaks in pout and you look back at the painting.

"What are you trying to paint?" You ask and he looks at the canvas.

"Strokes.. I ca-can't." He pouts and you see what he was trying to do.

"I am going to get a bit close okay? I'm going to help you. I'm going to have my hand on yours alright? " You explain and he nods.

You gently place your hand over Yoongi's hand and help him make small brush strokes. You nod and smile and look at Yoongi but as soon as he looks at you, noticing how close your faces were he yells, flinching back and forcefully pushes you away from him causing you to hit your head on a table behind you.

Being dazed you hear the door burst open and your vision starts to blur as Hoseok runs inside while Yoongi runs out. You see Hoseok look back where Yoongi ran before rushing to you before you black out.

You wake up the next morning in the hospital room with no recollection of how you got there. Last thing you knew was that you blacked out after Yoongi got scared. You weren't mad at him. You've accidentally scared your students before and even though you were always told it wasn't your fault you still felt extra bad. You've always tried to be extra careful with your students and knowing that you inflicted fear broke your heart.

You had a slight concussion but you were able to go home. You were out of work for a couple days but soon you were back up and running. All of your students made you get well cards and paintings and you were extremely touched as you read each and every one. You didn't see one from Yoongi though which hurt but..you couldn't stay hooked on it.

"Knock knock." You head a voice and you look up and see Hoseok peeking his head through and you smile.

"Hey Hoseok." You wave and he walks in and pulls a chair in front of your desk and sits on it backwards.

"How's your head? Remember anything?" He asks and you subconsciously touch your head.

"Fine and the last thing I remember is you running towards me." You says and he sighs and nods.

"Yoongi got scared but he's very sorry. He didn't want to come to the classes afraid you would hate him." Hoseok says and you shake your head.

"No no no. I would never. I understand that it was my fault that he got scared. If he was here I would apologize him." You sigh and Hoseok nods.

"I will let him know. Maybe we will stop by." Hoseok replies and you nod.

You and Hoseok part ways but you stay in the room. Your heart hurts even more now. The last thing you want is for Yoongi to think that you will hate him. You don't want him or any of your students to think that. They all meant something to you but Yoongi was very special to you.

To ease your mind you decide to paint a mural on the wall not realizing that you were using Yoongi's method of depth in navy blue. He occupied your mind the entire time and you ended up staying there until you were kicked out. Hopefully you will see Yoongi again, just at least so he can know you don't hate him.