- chapter two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

fade: chapter two

fade: chapter two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG FOR COMMANDER Ren to get information out of the resistance pilot. It turns out the man is quite famous for his excellent piloting; but those skills won't do him any good while he's captured by The First Order. Florence is rather intrigued by him, actually. She's never met anyone so high up in the resistance, someone that the general values so much. She's killed several loyalists of the resistance, but Poe Dameron is different.

           "It's in a droid, a BB-unit." Commander Ren walks out of the room holding the pilot, sounding rather pleased with himself. Florence heard the screams from inside, scared to even begin wondering about what he did to Poe Dameron in order to get that information. It didn't exactly sound pleasant.

           Hux nods. "Well then, if it's on Jakku we'll soon have it."

            "I leave that to you." Ren shoots a look at the two of them before he walks away. Florence waits until he's far gone before she turns to the general.

           "Don't make me go to Jakku, please." She begs quietly, cringing at the thought of going back to that horrible dry lump of sand they call a planet.

           "I won't. We'll send a couple of tie fighters. That should do it."

           "Good. I hate sand." She mumbles under her breath.

           Merely hours later, after supervising a group of stormtroopers in the gym, she finds herself on the bridge with a rather distressed Hux as the resistance pilot has, somehow, found a way to escape in a tie-fighter. Secretly, she wishes that she was the one that helped him. Not that she particularly wants to, that would mean death for her, but she likes to imagine herself one day leaving the first order to join the resistance. This could have been her chance and she missed it.

           "General Hux, is it the resistance pilot?" Kylo joins them on the bridge, seemingly uninformed of what's currently going on. Everyone seems to look up from their posts for just a split second as his robotic voice enters the room. Florence is staring out at the stars, not very bothered by the ongoing situation. She rarely is, whenever things happen. She doesn't care, she doesn't get very involved. Most of the time, it's none of her business.

           "Yes. And he had help from one of our own. We're checking the registers now to identify which stormtrooper it was." Hux supplies, hands clasped on his back. Florence admires how calm he comes off even now. Angry, sure, but stressed? No.