- chapter three

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

fade: chapter three

fade: chapter three

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

FLORENCE OPTS TO STAY behind on the star destroyer when Hux mentions he's going to the starkiller base to finally test out their super-weapon. She hates that thing more than anything. It's been in the works for years, and finally, they're trying it out, taking out the galactic republic as they do. She wants no part of what they're going to do, even if she always will be an accomplice to their horrible doings.

She finds Ren on the bridge right before it happens, she steps up next to him, watching with anticipation as the galaxy goes red. It's beautiful, sure, but she despises it more than anything. Millions and millions of people are going to die in seconds time.

Her heart is beating out of her chest, she struggles to keep her breath steady. She can practically feel the terror that those poor people experience, the fright and anguish. Then it goes away. In an instant, all of those lives, gone.

She closes her eyes, hoping that the commander doesn't notice her shaky reaction. He doesn't say a word, doesn't change his stance, he, in fact, doesn't do anything. He just stares out into space.

Silently, Florence curses herself out. She just stood by and watched. She could've done something, anything. But she didn't. That's on her. She struggles to hold back tears, breathing unsteadily as she opens her eyes, numbly staring into space, wondering if she has truly turned to the dark side. Maybe she can never earn that redemption she dreams about. She's in too deep and that pains her more than anything.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

           TAKODANA IS A BEAUTIFUL PLANET

           TAKODANA IS A BEAUTIFUL PLANET. It's mainly lush green forests and crystal blue waters, a large castle rests on top of a lake. It's Maz Kanata's castle, a perfect meeting place for creatures from all over the galaxy. A place to relax, mingle, find jobs. But now, the castle is but a wreckage. Debris of the castle is spread all around the ground. It's chaos, truly, both on the ground and in the sky.