- epilogue part two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

fade: epilogue part two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

         THEIR LITTLE FAMILY CONTINUES to grow for the couple of years to come; two more children in the span of three years. It is everything they could ever ask for, all three of them so young and bright and curious about the world. Watching them bond together as siblings is the biggest privilege of Ben and Florence's lives.

         Leia, Elio and Anakin. Yes, Ben had been absolutely adamant on naming their youngest son after the grandfather he looked up to for a huge chunk of his life — Florence agreed quite easily, she got to name their first son after her brother and it seemed only fair. Plus, the name suits him and it is very cute. And so that's their family. Three kids, two lovers and one home. They have all they want and need.

         Ben and Florence spend absolutely no time thinking about their pasts or what they've done, pushing aside those feelings of regret as well as they can to focus on the present, on their children. That's not to say that it doesn't still haunt them — often dreams are riddled with figured of the past coming to claim the kids or just memories of what has been done, plaguing them still after they've redeemed themselves and found a greater purpose in life than working and killing for a terrible cause.

Leia is the one who stands out amongst her siblings, not only because she's the only girl so far but because her brothers both have dark brown hair and she does not — Leia takes after Florence in that sense, long blond locks she loves to have braided. She's definitely grown into a daddy's girl, partial to go to Ben for help rather than Florence.

They have created a routine over the years, one that works great for them. Florence will cook in the evenings while Ben tends to the children, mostly because he isn't exactly a fantastic chef and Florence loves cooking anyways so she doesn't mind. Three kids is a lot to manage, but they find it isn't any particular trouble. You learn to dance after one or two practices, and they go about their routine almost flawlessly. It is what works the best for them.

         Laid on their stomachs on the floor in the living room, Ben and Elio do their best at building a puzzle — ben really only supplying a two year old child who doesn't really understand how to actually do puzzles with the pieces — as Ani, barely seven months old lays flat on his back beside them, joyfully chewing on a teething toy. Meanwhile, Florence prepares dinner, throwing glances at them every once in a while just to make sure. She has not a single doubt in her body about Ben's skills as a father and managing two children at once, she knows he can but it is out of pure habit that she needs to check on them.