- chapter fourteen

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

fade: chapter fourteen

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE SCAVENGER HAS made her way to the Supremacy. Florence fears for her. Ben is quick to go meet her — but she cannot follow him, as much as she would like to. She has other duties, because apparently, there are other uninvited people aboard the ship that she gets the honor of dealing with instead.

She watches Phasma lead them inside. FN-2187 and a girl she has never seen before, caught in the act during a mission. Florence holds her breath as stands next to Hux, watching them being forced down on their knees in front of them. Hux takes a step forward and slaps the traitor, smirking. "Well done, Phasma," he says, pleased. Finn locks eyes with Florence then. She quickly looks away, thoughts spinning around in her head. How can she solve this?

"Your ship and payment as we agreed," Phasma says then, turning around slightly. Florence also looks. A man that she has never before seen steps out, prompting a rather heavy reaction from the girl Finn brought on this suicide mission.

"You lying snake!" She spits, moving around to the point where the trooper has to hold her back. Finn, meanwhile, just stares at the man with a look of utter betrayal.

"We got caught, I cut a deal," he stutters, shrugging simply.

Finn frowns. "Wait... cut a deal with what?"

As if on cue, a man walks up to Hux. "Sir, we checked on the information from the thief. We ran a decloaking scan, and sure enough, 30 resistance transports have just launched from the cruiser." He supplies.

Florence quietly inhales a shaky breath. This is bad, terrible, even. Hux glances at her with that smug smile she hates so much. "He told us the truth. Will wonders never cease?" He asks, amused.

"No!" The girl protests, tearful eyes.

"Our weapons are ready?" Hux asks the officer.

"Ready and aimed, sir," he confirms with a nod.

"Fire at will," Hux says, and the officer walks off with a few stormtroopers.

"Wait, no no no you can't." Finn shouts.

"No!" The girl begs in a shriek that is truly and honestly heartbreaking. Florence starts thinking of an escape plan. There must be a way out of this, there must be a way for her to stop this. The resistance is being killed and she just stands there.

"You murdering bastard!" Finn shouts at the man they came with. He's busy examining his payment. Weapons, most likely, Florence figures.