prolog/ Cast

Not your regular type of story

Life of Lies💔👩‍❤️‍👨👫

"You told me you loved me" I sobbed with teary eyes, holding back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Maybe I fell out of love" He replied nonchalantly. I fell at his feet pleading for his love

"Please don't leave me" I allowed the hot tears to roll down my cheeks. They meant a thousand words my mouth couldn't say. My heart was aching, my stomach was tied in a knot, hearing those words from him

"Let go Aria!" He yelled but I held his feet tighter.

"I am nothing without you. Please think twice before leaving me Alex"
I pleaded, but all my pleas were falling on deaf ears.

The only man I have ever loved was about to leave me. Our marriage was a model marriage. As much as I've tried to keep us together, it isn't working.

We were high school sweethearts. I started growing fond of Alex, we attended the same university also, every one usually called us lovebirds and now he is about to break our relationship of over eight years before marriage and two years after marriage.

"Alex I love you so much" I smiled as I hugged him so tight.
"Me too, Ari" I looked at him, confused.
"Why don't you say it back? Huh? Don't you love me?" I pout
"I do-" before he could complete his statement, his phone rang. "I'll talk to you later. I have to pick this" he said as he walked away, leaving me there all alone.

He never told me he loved me and meant it. Everything he said were all lies

"So what are we" I smile as I run my finger in circles on his bare chest.
"What do you think?" He arched a brow as he caressed my hair.
"We're in a relationship?" I asked shyly.
"Mhm hmm" he nodded.

He never asked me out. I made our relationship official by myself

"So what do you think about the marriage proposal?" I asked, smiling at him expectantly

"He was silent for a minute before replying"If you don't have any objection, then-" he smiled back.

"Of course I don't. I can't wait to be called your wife, Mrs Alex Stein" I hugged him as I listened to his heartbeat. That heart that beats only for me.

His Parents were the ones who planned the whole marriage thing and mine accepted because we were crazily in love
Why don't they talk sense to their son?

I have been so clingy, without even realizing it. I feel so stupid.
I should have listened to my friends when they told me he was acting weird, but being the little stupid girl I am, I was blinded by the love I thought he had for me and I, him. I should've known.
I curled myself up like a ball and cried silently to myself.

All the things he had said were never true.
I never really knew him
Our relationship was filled with secrets and lies.
What is my life turning into?

I was living a in a life of lies

* * *

Alexander Stein is the son of a wealthy guy Mr Gary Stein, the CEO of the Stein industries. He attended same highschool as Aria Belleville, the daughter of a French multi billionaire, Eugene Belleville. Aria begins to fall in love with Alex while they are in highschool (Alex was a class ahead of her) and his parents think its a good way to grow their already failing business, since the Belleville's are well known in the business world, therefore, they manipulates Alex, into getting married to Eugene's first Daughter, Aria.