Chapter 3 - Mystery Boyfriend

It was a week after the whole Nora incident, she had told us that she was almost raped that night, when she had gone out for a walk and when I asked why she was drunk, she told me she was out with friends that evening. I didn't want to push it, so I chose to believe her. If she's happy now, I'm happy.
I have made up with Alex, turns out he wasn't even mad at me for being mad at him.

It was a Monday morning, so I let my hair fall on my shoulders and did my make up. From the family I grew up in, Mondays are business day so every Monday,  I dress professional, couple with the course I study which requires formal outfit. My parents always wanted me to go for business adminstration as a major, but I chose medicine, since almost everyone in my house was into business and all that stuff,  but seems like the girls are different, because my little sister Avery aspires to be one of the best musicians in the world.

I wore a pencil black skirt and a blue button up chiffon shirt, and slipped on my cream pumps.

Walking into the living room, I could perceive the nice aroma of something delicious. I knew it was Nora. She was very talented when it came to cooking.
"Whoa!  What is Nora cooking? "  I walked into the kitchen and the aroma was heavenly. She was already dressed in a pink flair gown, which stopped at her mid thigh and black black flats, showing her straight tanned legs. I swear she is a sexy diva and she doesn't even know it.

"Something special for someone special" she beamed.

"Aww thanks, you have no idea how hungry I am. Hurry and finish up" I squealed.

After we finish eating, we cleaned up and headed to school. It was a busy day at school today, after lectures, I checked my wristwatch and it was 4pm.
Long day
Good thing I only have few months left to be out of here.
I packed my books and walked towards the car park, I saw a familiar figure standing in front of my 2019 range rover. I walked closer and it was William. A guy who I think is a stalker. What could he be waiting for, in front of my car.

"Hello?" I called out as I was now few inches from him.

"Aria, what a pleasant surprise" he smirked.

"Mhm I school here William, its no surprise" I stated.

"Okay.. I guess so. What brings you here? to me I mean" I looked at him like 'are you seriously asking me that?'

"My car" I gestured to my white car behind him

"Oh! I'm so sorry I never knew" he paused, as if studying me. "Maybe I'm just attracted to beautiful things." He took a step closer to me, probably expecting me to take one back, but I didn't. I stood the with my arms crossed across my chest.

"If you'll excuse me?" I said as I walked past him and towards my door, but he grabbed my arm and dragged me closer to him. I struggled to get out of his grip, but it was useless. He was way bigger than me.

"Let me go!" I ordered, glaring at him.

"You're so cute when you're grouchy. It feels like you're always grouchy. If you know what I mean" he winked at me. I agree he was kind of hot but, he was making me feel uncomfortable.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Let me go William. I don't have time for all these"

"Why?"

"I have a boyfriend" Looking at my arm I continued. "You're hurting me"
Immediately he let me go like I had burned him.

"It was nice talking to you. Have a nice day, but I'll be around" he gave a small smile and walked away.
Weirdo
I huffed and hopped into my car.

*                                 *                                *

"Guys, I'm seeing someone" Nora blurted out.

"What?!" Everly exclaimed.

"Are you for real?" asked Layla.

"Since when? It took you like forever" Riley grinned.

"Who's he? What's his name? When are we meeting him?" I was so anxious to know.

"calm down girls." Nora giggled. It was the realest giggle I've heard from her in some days now.

"Don't tell me you were joking because I swear I'll-"

"I'm not Eve. I think in in love with this guy, he's really cute and sweet" she blushed. She must really love this guy.

"I'm hurt you didn't tell me though....I mean we live together Nora" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you"

"Have you ever invited him home"

"Uh yeah? Few times....I guess" she smiled shyly.

"I'm so happy for you" I said truthfully and we had a group hug. We got drinks to celebrate our friend for her first boyfriend at 21, seriously.

"Another shot of vodka!" Layla slurred. The music was a little loud, so she was shouting in her drunk voice "Add beer too" she giggled. I hired some people to serve us since we were having a little party at my house I didn't take much alcohol, because I wasn't the alcohol type.
I think I was a little tipsy though, because I  was staggering when I got up to receive a phone call from my momma, going up to my room, away from the loud music. Only barely audible bangs of the music could be heard, but I doubt she would hear  from the phone.

"Hello mum" I tried my best to sound normal.
"Hey darling, how're you" she asked sweetly.
"I'm peachy, how's dad, Avery, Raymond and Richard"
"They're all good. I called to remind you of the Gala your dad and I organized. Its coming up next week, you know for the children"
"Oh...I almost forgot that"
"Are...are you drunk?"
shit! Busted
"What no! I don't dr-"
"Please tell me you're not in a club?" She sounded worried.

"No I'm at home. Just a little girls get together" I replied.

"Pfft I then don't really care. You're old enough to take care of your self. Call you later princess. Have fun" she hung up.
she didn't even scold me? That's Unbecoming of her, but its great.
I walked back to the living room. There's no harm in getting drunk. All my friends are drunk anyway.

"Ariana where have you been?" Everly walks towards me, with a drink in her arms.

"Firstly, it's Aria. I was receiving a call." I walked towards the bar, I told the workers they could go since it was getting dark. I'll probably hire people to clean the mess tomorrow morning.
If there is one house chore I hate most, its cleaning after a mess

"Baby Ari, nice party" Riley yelled over the music as she danced.
My friends are crazy.
"Where are the drinks? Let the party begin" I said as I poured myself shots of vodka