Chapter 31 - The Doom

Alexander's POV

Right now I'm left with nothing, no money, I can't even help Elisa in her time of need. I don't know how, but Aria managed to kick her out of the apartment I rented for her.
Even my parents have refused to talk to me.
I was just in the living room of my Parents house when some men walked into the house.

"How may I help you?"

"We are here to evacuate you guys out of this building."
"What the hell? And who gave you the right to do that?"

"This house was bought with stolen money"
Just then, my parents walk in.
"What's happening here? What are these men doing here?" My mom asks.

"They said they've come to evacuate us from our own house!" I say in frustration.

"No gentlemen, you're in the wrong house" my dad tells them.

"This is the Steins residence right?"

"You can't do this! We have gone totally bankrupt, all our properties have been taken away from us, this is the only thing we have to hold on to" my mum yells.

"Tell that to the authorities" They started walking towards the stairs.

"Hey! Where the hell do you guys think you are going? I am Gary Stein and I won't let you humiliate me like this."
The whole week, My family's name has been the most talked about and it's embarrassing. Everyone considers us to be thieves and fraudsters.
I need to make things right.
All these problems started right from the day Aria and I annulled our marriage.
I still remember the promise she had made that day

"I will take revenge for my child you killed"

"I will make sure you both suffer for all the pain I am feeling right now. You will have no where to run to. I guess by now you should know you have no place to hide. I swear I will hunt you both wherever you go, I will be your worst nightmare. This is the promise of a mother who lost her child."

That was the very first time I had seen Aria deadly serious and she meant every single word.
Ever since then, it has been problems upon problems.

Aria's POV

Staying in this huge house that used to be my matrimonial home brings back so many memories which I'm trying so hard to forget.
But, I won't leave till I get the justice I deserve.
I made a promise and I never break promises.
I will make them pay, all of them.
Nora Coleson
Alexander Stein
Kathryn Stein and
Gary Stein
Will all pay for what they did. They used me like an object. They have made my life miserable. I thought I could take it, but losing my very first child is what I can't let slip.
Call me heartless if you want, but I will make sure they suffer. They will start back from scratch and then, they will know how it feels to lose everything you used to treasure.

I sat by the pool side after some hours of swimming, few minutes later, a maid informs me that the Steins eagerly want to see me.
"Tell them I don't want any visitors" I tell her as I drink from my drink, my sunglasses reducing the harshness of the sun on my eyes.
The maid goes and not too long after she runs back. I was already hearing Kathryn yelling her lungs out. I laugh.
She has not seen anything yet.
"Fine, I'll be there" I say to the maid and she runs back in.

I take my time to put on my white robe, making sure I had my drink in one hand and sunglasses hanging on my head.

"Yes? Who is that trying to disturb the peace of this house" I say as I walk towards them

My competent body guards already surrounding me and some holding the Steins back at the gate.

"Aria Belleville! Who do you think you are? Why are you bent on destroying us?!" Kathryn yelled and I gave her a look
Really?