Chapter 25 - His girl

"What?!" Lawson stands to his feet, his fists clenched. "That Moron! I swear I will kill him"
He begins to walk out but I stop him.

"No Lawson. Don't hurt him. I'm sure....I'm sure he's just mad and needs sometime to think. He will come back to his senses. I know he will."

"Aria? Have you gone nuts? Can you see yourself? No! Just look at yourself! See what that moron did to you! It's his fault you're in this condition" He replies. I could feel the anger radiating off him.

"I am fine. I was just surprised"

"Aria you fainted! You have never fainted before!"
He snaps. "I'm sorry" he sighs.

"I am fine Lawson. Stop worrying. Please. Just let me handle this myself. I don't want anyone to know about this, just you and I. Please promise me you won't hurt my husband?"
I ask him and he nods

"I won't. Not until you say I can" he replies.
"Come on" I roll my eyes and chuckle.

Lawson later leaves, after I assured him I am okay countless times.
I just sit there on my bed, staring at the wall. I hear my phone ring and I pick it up.
"Hello" I reply, my voice not sounding any better than how I feel.

"Aria? Are you okay? Why didn't you come to work?" I didn't even bothering checking the caller ID.
"I'll be absent. Please. I'm sorry" I hang up.

"Ma'am, your friends are here" a maid tells me.
"Let them in. Bring them up here" I reply.
Few minutes later, I hear a knock on my door.
"Girl! What's up!" I hear Layla's cheerful voice.
All the girls walk into the room.

"Aria? Are you okay? You look pale" Riley notices as she sits beside me.

"Aria what happened?" Layla sits on the other side of me.
Left side? Right side? I honestly don't know, all I know is I feel them sitting next to me.

"It's Alexander right?" Everly asks and I nod. "What did he do this time?"

"He said he wants an annulment" I reply.
"Why?" Layla asks.
"He's tired. Girls. I don't know what I should do"

"He's cheating right?" Riley asks.

"I strongly believe so. We've been having issues for quite sometime now" I tell them, well Eve knew, so its just Riley and Layla.

"I always had a knew that guy was a mummy's boy, but what I didn't know is that he's a cheater too."
Layla says through gritted teeth.

Kathryn's POV

I sit by the pool side, admiring the view and drinking from my tequila.
Few minutes later, my phone goes off.

It's Aria.
"Hello daughter!" I cheerily answer.

"Mum" I hear a strangled sob.

"Aria! Whats the matter?" I get up from where I was seated
"Mum, it's Alex" she sobs.
"What happened to him?" I begin to panic.
"He left the house. He wants to end our marriage" She says and my fists clench.
"I'll call you back Aria" I hang up and walk to my room.

What the hell is wrong with Alexander?!
I dial his number, but he doesn't pick.

Elisa
The name rings in my memory.
This is all that girl's fault.
I get my car keys and leave the house.

One hour later, I arrive at the house that sluts lives.
I ring the doorbell and few seconds later,she opens the door.
She had this stupid smile on her face, but when she laid eyes on me, her smile falters.

"Mrs Stein" she tries to walk out and close the door behind her, but I wedge it with my hand. "What are you doing here?" She asks, but the only reply she gets from me is a resounding slap. Not too long after, Alexander shows up from behind her.