Chapter 4 - Spa Day!

I was peacefully sleeping, when I felt some one poke my shoulder.

"What" I groaned.

"Aria get up. We need to clean this mess" Riley said, I squinted my eyes and I found myself on the floor of my living room, my other friends probably just waking up too.

"My head is pounding. I need some aspirin" I mumbled, wincing in the pain. It felt like I used my head in place of a hammer to drive a nail into a wall. My body felt so weak.

I'll never try this ever again.

"No one has aspirin. All our heads are pounding" Layla whined.

"Oh God! I'll just call Alex to help us get some" I said, as I got up to look for my phone.

I called Alex and he arrived just in time, after we had freshened up and changed our clothes, the girls changed into my clothes, we were all laying down on the couch after we had breakfast when the bell rang.
We ordered breakfast actually. No one had it in them to make something.

"Hey" I gave him a peck on his cheeks
"Hey love, What happened to you girls...what the hell happened here?" He scrunched his nose as we walked in.
The whole house reeked of alcohol? Yeah I know.

"Uh a little girls party" I shrugged "the aspirin?" I stretch forth my hand and he handed it to me. "Thanks"

"Hey Alex" Layla and Riley greeted.

"Hello girls....well, I'll leave you guys now, I've got some work" I walk him out, but before I could say anything, he grabbed my waist, closer to him and planted a slow and soft kiss on my lips, my arms automatically wrapped on his neck.

When he let go, I knew I was flushed.

"I'll see you" I went on my tip toes and gave him a quick peck. I just can't stand his beauty and cuteness.

As soon as the door was shut I turned around and my friends were sitting there, beaming like idiots. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"Would you guys want some aspirin, or not?" I poured myself a glass of water and took some.

"Give me that" Everly grabbed it from me.

"Give me that" I mimicked her.

"Bleh..." she rolled her eyes.

"whatever" I walked out of the kitchen as the rest went in.

* * *

"So I heard we're having a spa day this weekend" Layla beamed as we strolled to a quiet corner after our classes.

"Who told you that?" I arched a brow and all eyes were focused on Nora.

Of course she did

"Really Nora?" I groaned. Now all three girls would be coming along with us now and of course, bills on me.
"What? I was just excited" she smiled as we sat on the bench under the huge three. That was our meeting spot.

"So what now?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that? We're coming along with you to the spa!" Everly grinned.
I thought as much.

"I'm so excited. My roots are growing out and I need to get everything blonde. I'll also get out my extensions, i wanna go all simple again. " Riley said. She had a light brown hair back then in highschool. I presume that's her natural hair color.

"I need a good massage from that hot black guy we saw that other day. Gosh! I can only imagine how manly his hands would be" Layla smirked, looking at a distance, probably imagining how 'that hot guy' would touch her. I rolled my eyes. She always had flings with 'hot' guys. She had never been in a serious relationship, always jumping from one fling to the other. Her longest relationship was two weeks.