Chapter 2 - Concealed.

"Aria" he groaned as I continued my assault on his body. "Stop teasing me"

"On one condition" I replied, biting on my lower lip. I continued since he was silent. "We have another lunch after the actual lunch. I would love to have you first but-" before I could complete my sentence, my rumbling stomach helped me out.

"Uh...As much as I'd want to, I don't think that'll be possible" he replied nervously.

"Why is that" I tried to suppress that disappointed look.

"I have work to attend to, it's for the business so-"

"Its fine, I get it" I replied, trying not to feel upset as I straighten myself on the seat and sat upright.

The car came to a halt and I felt his warm large hands on my small ones.
"Ari" he called softly, bringing my face to meet his.

"Hmm" I forced a smile.
"You know I love you and would do anything for you right? I would really love to spend time with you, but, this work is very important" he explained, looking straight into my eyes.

As much as I would love to stay mad, I just can't. I love him so freaking much, I can't stay mad at him for more than 5 minutes.

"Fine, I understand. Just that I missed you and-" before I could complete my statement, his soft lips were gently grazing mine, I parted my lips, giving him the permission he needed and went along with the flow, our lips moving in sync.
From slow, it became faster and rough. My body was burning from all the sparks he left as he ran his hands on my body, but much to my dismay, the kiss ended as fast as it started.

"Common, let's have lunch, we're here" he smirked weirdly at me and I knew for a fact that something was wrong.

"What" I asked as I looked at the mirror in his car. Shit. My face was bright red, my messy bun, messier than it should, my lips were swollen and my dress crumpled.

"I love seeing you like that, as a result of my doings" he smirked.

"Sure you do" I playfully glared at him, trying to get everything in order.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Fuck that work. After lunch, I'm going to do so many things you've never imagined to you."
I couldn't help but beam like an idiot.

Yay!
I always win.

After lunch, Alex and I went to get my car from school, then we later his place and we had a very hot make out session.

I got up from bed in the morning, I checked the time and it was 7am. Lazy Alex was still soundly as sleep, just by looking at him, I remembered everything we did last night.
I walked into his closet and pulled out one of his large gray t-shirt . I made my way to the bathroom, I literally live here so nothing seems different. I also had a closet in this house, but I loved putting on his clothes.

I had my bath, washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo, did my morning routine and all that. By the time I walked out of the bathroom, Alex was already up.

"Hey baby" I wrapped my arms on his neck as he sat on the bed.

"Look who had a bath without me" he grumbled in his sexy morning voice.

"Well, you were sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake you" I said as I walked to get a pair of shoes from my dress room.

"Mhm, whatever.." He trailed off.

Did he just...?

"How dare you Alex?" I took slow steps towards him.

"What?" He looked genuinely confused, like he didn't know what he did wrong.