Chapter Thirty Six: New friends

This is who I imagine as Elijah, (portrayed by Tyler Hoechlin)

And this is our new character Eli, (portrayed by Sadie Sink)

Aerolynn's pov

I stared down at the food below me, picking at the cold oatmeal inside the small bowl. I had already eaten the cup of fruit Elijah had given me, but I was still hungry, but once I glanced down at the grey slop present in the ceramic bowl I felt nausea curl up inside of me, and I pushed the bowl away, feeling as if I was about to puke.

My hand subconsciously travelled down to my stomach, stroking it gently through the material of my new shirt. Elijah had given me new clothes to wear, all grey, the color of the New Order. I hated wearing them, but they covered me better than the clothes I was wearing before, I shuddered at the thought of walking around in them normally.

I let out a sigh, glancing down at my hand which was still rubbing my stomach. I wasn't showing, but I could feel a presence in the force, a small faint one, but it was still there. The moment I felt it, I immediately knew it was my child, it wasn't strong enough to let me know anything besides the fact that it was there, but that information was enough to reassure me that I truly was pregnant. That I actually had a baby growing inside of me.

I chewed on my lower lip, wishing I could talk to Ben about this, I wondered how he was, or if he was okay. I couldn't reach out to him through our bond, for some reason the force wouldn't let me. It was as if he had been blocked off from me, unreachable. Whatever it was happening between us it scared me, I needed him, more now than ever.

I laid down so that I was resting on my back, glancing up at the ceiling that had paintings of angels and goddesses and gods on it, telling a story that was too hard to follow. My eyes skimmed over one mans face, who looked eerily like Elijah. My brain unwillingly pondered over him, wondering if he would ever let me go. He hadn't visited me since out encounter when i first woke up and I was glad, I didn't know if I could handle him again.

I reached my hand out so that it hovered above me and tried for my powers again. A faint blue flow started up in my veins branching out in a color brighter than the sky, but that was all I could do, my powers were constantly being drained, pumped into Elijah like he owned me. And I guess in the current moment he did. The only reason I wasn't running out of here was because I knew that if I did, he'd bomb the First Order, killing my husband, and I wasn't going to let my child grow up without a father.